Demi Moore is Green With Envy that Mila Kunis is Pregnant With Ashton Kutcher’s Baby
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | March 25, 2014 5:34 PM EST
Demi Moore is jealous that Mila Kunis is pregnant. If you are naïve enough not to know what might have made Demi green with envy, it is her former boyfriend Ashton Kutcher who is the father of Mila's baby.
REUTERS/Mark Blinch/Alex Galla
Mila Kunis (L), seen at the Toronto Film Festival on September 10, 2013 and Ashton Kutcher, seen at an LA Lakers game in Los Angeles May 1, 2012, are seen in a combination photo. Hollywood stars Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are engaged to be married, according to US Weekly and the E! entertainment news website.
According to sources from Showbizspy, the 51-year-old actress has always been quite jealous of Mila. Now that Mila is carrying Ashton's baby, Demi is greener than ever - the source claimed. Apparently, Demi has been envious of Mila even before she was linked with Ashton. It was because of the illustrious career Mila has had, the source claimed.
Mila's career could make anyone jealous, we suppose. She acted in movies like Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Max Payne, The Book of Eli and Oz the Great and Powerful. Her portrayal of Lily in Black Swan won her accolades worldwide.
Demi too, on the other hand, acted in some of the outstanding movies in the history. Her performance in A Few Good Men, Indecent Proposal and G.I. Jane was highly appreciated. She became the highest paid actress in Hollywood history with Striptease which made her huge star. However, Demi's career took a nosedive by the end of the 90s and has not recovered since.
Showbizspy reported that Demi became "extremely bitter" after hearing the news of Mila carrying Ashton's child. Demi married Ashton in 2005 when she was 42 and 27. However, they got divorced in November 2013. Ashton, however, did not waste much time to find a new love interest as he started dating Mila after his separation with Demi. He got engaged to Mila in February 2014.
Sources from Showbizspy also claimed that Demi could not have a child with Ashton even though she wanted as he was "not ready." Now that Ashton is starting a family with Mila, Demi feels a "kick in the teeth," the source said.
Interestingly, HollywoodLife reported that they had exclusive information that Demi considered the pregnancy news as a confirmation that her opportunity to get back with Ashton, if any, was finally over. She apparently felt a sense of "closure", it reported.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report