Demi Moore is Green With Envy that Mila Kunis is Pregnant With Ashton Kutcher’s Baby
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | March 25, 2014 5:34 PM EST
Demi Moore is jealous that Mila Kunis is pregnant. If you are naïve enough not to know what might have made Demi green with envy, it is her former boyfriend Ashton Kutcher who is the father of Mila's baby.
REUTERS/Mark Blinch/Alex Galla
Mila Kunis (L), seen at the Toronto Film Festival on September 10, 2013 and Ashton Kutcher, seen at an LA Lakers game in Los Angeles May 1, 2012, are seen in a combination photo. Hollywood stars Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are engaged to be married, according to US Weekly and the E! entertainment news website.
According to sources from Showbizspy, the 51-year-old actress has always been quite jealous of Mila. Now that Mila is carrying Ashton's baby, Demi is greener than ever - the source claimed. Apparently, Demi has been envious of Mila even before she was linked with Ashton. It was because of the illustrious career Mila has had, the source claimed.
Mila's career could make anyone jealous, we suppose. She acted in movies like Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Max Payne, The Book of Eli and Oz the Great and Powerful. Her portrayal of Lily in Black Swan won her accolades worldwide.
Demi too, on the other hand, acted in some of the outstanding movies in the history. Her performance in A Few Good Men, Indecent Proposal and G.I. Jane was highly appreciated. She became the highest paid actress in Hollywood history with Striptease which made her huge star. However, Demi's career took a nosedive by the end of the 90s and has not recovered since.
Showbizspy reported that Demi became "extremely bitter" after hearing the news of Mila carrying Ashton's child. Demi married Ashton in 2005 when she was 42 and 27. However, they got divorced in November 2013. Ashton, however, did not waste much time to find a new love interest as he started dating Mila after his separation with Demi. He got engaged to Mila in February 2014.
Sources from Showbizspy also claimed that Demi could not have a child with Ashton even though she wanted as he was "not ready." Now that Ashton is starting a family with Mila, Demi feels a "kick in the teeth," the source said.
Interestingly, HollywoodLife reported that they had exclusive information that Demi considered the pregnancy news as a confirmation that her opportunity to get back with Ashton, if any, was finally over. She apparently felt a sense of "closure", it reported.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- Rihanna And Jay Z Romance Reports Quashed: Queen Bey And RiRi To Join Forces- Report
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- US, Canada Labour Activists ‘Block the Boat for Gaza’ Succeed in Blocking Docking of Israeli Ship in California Port
- 4 Killer Android Features Apple Fans Would Love to Get Come the iPhone 6 Release Date
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Larger 5.5inch iPhone 6 Variant Will Roll Out in the Market as ‘iPhone 6L’
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff