Demi Moore is Green With Envy that Mila Kunis is Pregnant With Ashton Kutcher’s Baby
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | March 25, 2014 5:34 PM EST
Demi Moore is jealous that Mila Kunis is pregnant. If you are naïve enough not to know what might have made Demi green with envy, it is her former boyfriend Ashton Kutcher who is the father of Mila's baby.
REUTERS/Mark Blinch/Alex Galla
Mila Kunis (L), seen at the Toronto Film Festival on September 10, 2013 and Ashton Kutcher, seen at an LA Lakers game in Los Angeles May 1, 2012, are seen in a combination photo. Hollywood stars Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are engaged to be married, according to US Weekly and the E! entertainment news website.
According to sources from Showbizspy, the 51-year-old actress has always been quite jealous of Mila. Now that Mila is carrying Ashton's baby, Demi is greener than ever - the source claimed. Apparently, Demi has been envious of Mila even before she was linked with Ashton. It was because of the illustrious career Mila has had, the source claimed.
Mila's career could make anyone jealous, we suppose. She acted in movies like Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Max Payne, The Book of Eli and Oz the Great and Powerful. Her portrayal of Lily in Black Swan won her accolades worldwide.
Demi too, on the other hand, acted in some of the outstanding movies in the history. Her performance in A Few Good Men, Indecent Proposal and G.I. Jane was highly appreciated. She became the highest paid actress in Hollywood history with Striptease which made her huge star. However, Demi's career took a nosedive by the end of the 90s and has not recovered since.
Showbizspy reported that Demi became "extremely bitter" after hearing the news of Mila carrying Ashton's child. Demi married Ashton in 2005 when she was 42 and 27. However, they got divorced in November 2013. Ashton, however, did not waste much time to find a new love interest as he started dating Mila after his separation with Demi. He got engaged to Mila in February 2014.
Sources from Showbizspy also claimed that Demi could not have a child with Ashton even though she wanted as he was "not ready." Now that Ashton is starting a family with Mila, Demi feels a "kick in the teeth," the source said.
Interestingly, HollywoodLife reported that they had exclusive information that Demi considered the pregnancy news as a confirmation that her opportunity to get back with Ashton, if any, was finally over. She apparently felt a sense of "closure", it reported.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James