Super Fake! Kristen Stewart's Alleged Baby Bump Has Robert Pattinson's Child: Kristen Stewart's Pregnancy Hoax Starts After Weight Gain
By Sonalee singh | March 25, 2014 4:38 PM EST
Kristen Sewart has gained immense weight in the recent days and it has led to rumors that the Twilight stars might be pregnant with Pattinson's baby. Stewart was recently spotted with looking a bit heavier, with approximately 15 pounds weight gain and this made the Robsten fans believe that Stewart could be expecting a baby. However, the rumors were put to rest by Hollywood dietician Lisa DeFazio who revealed that Pattinson has gained weight for a movie role and it has nothing to do with the pregnancy.
Lisa DeFazio told Hollywoodlife, "She (Kristen) definitely has gained weight, however, it is not a bad thing! She was getting to be too thin anyway, and now it appears she is eating, looks healthy, happy and has some curves."
A friend of Stewart's further revealed, "Kristen is absolutely not pregnant. She has put on a few extra pounds for a movie role and that's it. She's already so thin so a few more pounds makes a noticeable difference, she's still thin."
Stewart is working hard for her role in the new movie "Still Alice" and regarding her sudden weight gain De Fazio said that there is no unhealthy eating involved. Reportedly, Stewart is not munching on cookies and cholesterol-laden food. On the contrary she has increased her protein intake.
"The healthy way to gain weight is by eating lean protein like fish, chicken and beans, drinking high calorie weight gain protein shakes, including carbohydrates like rice and pasta, and fruits and vegetables, " revealed the dietician
Stewart's pregnancy rumors swirled after multiple sources reported she spent Valentine's Day with Pattinson.
"Even though [Rob] and Kristen aren't together, he wanted to make sure that she knows she still matters to him," an insider told Hollywood Life, adding, "Rob is good with stuff like that.
Meanwhile, Pattinson is being linked to long time friend Katy Perry . Perry is leaning on Pattinson for emotional support since she called it quits with long time beau Jason Mayor.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales