Samsung Galaxy S6 Concept Image Visualizes Aluminum Body And Sapphire Screen Display
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 25, 2014 4:34 PM EST
Another Samsung Galaxy S6 concept image has emerged shortly after S5 was rolled out to the public.
Dani Yako developed the most recent Galaxy S6. According to Concept Phones, the smartphone render boasts a rectangular, aluminum body and sapphire screen display. The screen size is 5.5 inches IPS LCD panel with 2560 x 1440 pixel resolution.
Under the hood, Samsung Galaxy S6 has 64-bit octa core processor paired with Adreno 330 GPU, 4 GB RAM and up to 128 GB storage. The camera at the back was 21.5 MP and the front-facing camera was 8 MP. The rear shooter has an auto focus, touch to focus, digital image stabilization, exposure compensation, HDR and voice activation. The camera also does 2160p 30 FPS video capture. Overall, the Galaxy S6 measures 7.2 mm in thickness and weighs 120 grams.
According to India Times, consumers may have to wait longer for the release of Samsung Galaxy S5 as it availability may be delayed due to production glitches. The report sai there were issues on the fitting of the lenses as the handset packed a new ISOCELL lens, which come with six elements which need to fit one on top of the other. The problem lied on the thinness of the device as it couldn't be changed.
The thinness of the lens cannot be changed as even a slight alteration in the thinness may affect the photo quality. Also, one of Samsung's PCB manufacturing plants caught fire that affected the company's productivity.
Samsung Galaxy S5 comes with new features such as fingerprint and heart sensors and the latest Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS. The device also packed the 64-bit quad core processor from Qualcomm clocked at 2.5 GHz. Also, the handset will pack a separate Adreno 330 graphics processor. But to the dismay of many Samsung fans, the handset did not pack the rumored metal casing and retained its plastic body. Samsung Galaxy S5 was set to roll out in more than 150 countries on April 11. The device reportedly may be delayed.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles