Samsung Galaxy S4 Active vs. LG Optimus G Pro Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | March 25, 2014 3:27 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active or the LG Optimus G Pro, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Active comes with a 5 inch TFT capacitive touch screen, rendering 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. The LG Optimus G Pro comes with a 5.5 inch True Full HD IPS Plus LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Active comes with 139.7 x 71.3 x 9.1 mm dimensions and weighs 153 grams. The LG Optimus G Pro comes with 150.2 x 76.1 x 9.4 mm dimensions and weighs 172 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Active is equipped with a 1.9 GHz quad core krait 300 processor and Qualcomm APQ8064T Snapdragon 600 chipset. It comes with 16 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The LG Optimus G Pro is equipped with a 1.7 GHz quad core krait 300 processor and Qualcomm APQ8064T Snapdragon 600 chipset. It comes in 16 GB and 32 GB internal memory variants, which can be upgraded to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
Both the devices run on the Android platform and come loaded with the Jelly Bean operating system. Both the devices have 2 GB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Active sports an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2 MP. The LG Optimus G Pro sports a 13 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2.1 MP.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Active comes with a Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 17 hours. The LG Optimus G Pro comes with a Li-Ion 3140 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 21 hours on 3G.
Price in Australia
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Active 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $469.95. The LG Optimus G Pro 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $439.95 in Australia.
More Articles to Read
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 vs. Galaxy S4 Specs and Price in Australia [Read]
LG G Flex vs. Nokia Lumia 1520 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
Nokia Lumia 1320 vs. Lumia 1020 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs. OnePlus One—Specifications, Features, Release Date and Price Showdown
- Manchester United Transfer News: Wilfried Zaha Might Stay After Impressing Van Gaal Against Inter [VIDEO]
- Grimm Season 4 Spoilers: Comic-Con Answers Served, Nick 'Un-Grimmed' Affects His Wesen Friends' Honeymoon
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast