Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom Leaked Again and Samsung Galaxy S5 Preorders Detailed
By Gel Galang | March 25, 2014 3:15 PM EST
Preorders for the Samsung Galaxy S5 are already starting, and T-Mobile is leading the pack. According to the official web site of the carrier, you can get the Samsung Galaxy S5 with no upfront cash out the service is at $27.50 per month for two years.
And for an additional $10, you can get the SIM starter kit, which already has the T-Mobile SIM card as well as a coupon for a 20% discount off on accessories.
Silicon Angle adds that the basic package is at $50 per month, and that already includes 1GB of 4G data and unlimited talk and text, so you just have to pay $77.50 for that service for two months. After that, all you need to pay would be the $50 since the Samsung Galaxy S5 is already paid for.
Two other carriers are also holding preorders for the Samsung Galaxy S5, including Sprint, which has the Framily Plan at the starting point of $55 per month for unlimited talk and text and 1GB of data. All you need is to pay 82.09 per month and a $36 activation fee.
But the advantage here is if you have other people to share the account with, since you can connect the Framily Plan to 10 accounts, where you could reduce the cost of each line as more accounts join in.
The AT&T account is tailored more for the loyalists, as you are tied for 26 months, and can get the Samsung Galaxy S5 for $25 for the device, and an additional $45 for the basic service package.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom specs teased
After the Samsung Galaxy S5 has been revealed (and now out for preorders), eyes are turned towards the other variation smartphones that the Korean company is expected to roll out following the same fashion that it did with the Samsung Galaxy S4.
One of these variations is the Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom, which now has more specs allegedly leaked. Phone Arena reports that the leak now comes in the form of jotted down notes with regard to the specs of the upcoming device.
While this is now picture or benchmark, the report gives the leak some credibility considering that it came from Poland, where a research and design center of Samsung is said to be situated.
If anything, the new leaks are more of an affirmation of previously known specs, the only difference being the processor. It seems that this new leak allows the Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom a higher processor at 1.6 GHz quad-core CPU. Other listed specs include the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS, the 4.8-inch display with HD resolution, 20-megapixel camera, and 2GB of RAM.
The leak also compares the Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom specs from the Galaxy S4 Zoom counterpart. The comparisons provide a glimpse of the improvement, a notable one of which is the upgrade from the 16-megapixel camera to a 20-megapixel camera with 10x the optical zoom and Xenon flash on a thinner device with better lens.
This would definitely solve the problem of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom, which had looked more like a camera than a smartphone variation.
Read more tech and gaming news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto X Reported With Poor Battery Life; Six Ways to Resolve the Issue
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire News: Meet Professor Birch Plus X and Y Updates
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Logitech Unveils Protection+ Case Accessory for Android Smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z Android 4.4.2 KitKat Battery Issue, How to Resolve and Future Firmware Upgrade
- Dragon Age 3 Inquisition: Flemeth, Tallis, the Warden and Champion of Kirkwall Possible Appearances
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People