Jay Z Disses Drake: Calls Him Mrs Drizzy
By Sonalee singh | March 25, 2014 2:45 PM EST
There is new fight in town. In his new song "We Made It" Jay Z took shots at Drake by calling him a woman. This diss has come after; Drake did not have very good things to say about Beyonce's husband in his Rolling Stone Interview.
When Drake was asked about Jay Z's use of artwork in his songs, he said, "It's like Hov can't drop bars these days without at least four art references. I would love to collect [art] at some point, but I think the whole Rap/art world thing is getting kind of corny," reported Hollywoodlife.
Jay Z disses Drake by rapping about him in one of the verses of " We Made It". Jay Z sang, " Sorry Mrs. Drizzy for so much art talk. Silly me, rappin' 'bout s**t that I really bought - while these rappers rap about guns that they ain't shot - and a bunch of other silly s**t that they ain't got."
Drake and Jay Z have been at loggerheads for a long time and this is not the first time that Drake had insulted Jay Z. In one of his tracks " Watch me Take It" Drake made references to Kanye West and Jay Z and rapped, "I'm just feelin' like the throne is for the taking," Drake raps on the track. "Watch me take it."
Fans of West and Jay Z believed that through his song Drake was making refrences to Kanye West and Jay Z collaborative son " Watch The Throne".
In his interview Drake further admitted, that, "It was a lack of communication paired with natural competitiveness. But those two are gods to me."
Meanwhile, Drake has written a new song "Call on me" and it is being speculated that his song has Rihanna written all over it.
The lyrics of the song go like this
, " Hey keep askin' [?]
She's not sure at all, she's not
They want a woman who [?]
I thought of how to say this, but she's not here right now
Spendin' all my days on the inside of
Forgettin' who I was on the outside of
You don't need to switch another program right now
Tryna put the power in my own hands right now
I'm about to ride through the old hood right now
See I got too much pride for my own good right now
Waitin' on you to give in and hit me up
So I could f*** you like old times
I'm tired but I invited myself [?]
Those nights when you need someone else to hold on
But you can be the one to take control
When I get to you, already know
Call on me, call on me
Call on me, Birmingham call on me, call on me
Let us know your thoughts on Drake and Jay Z diss. Do you think things are going to get ugly between the two?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Oct. 20-24, 2014, Plus Additional Spoilers For Oct. 27, 2014: Nina Makes Public Rosalie’s Secret
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks