Jay Z Disses Drake: Calls Him Mrs Drizzy
By Sonalee singh | March 25, 2014 2:45 PM EST
There is new fight in town. In his new song "We Made It" Jay Z took shots at Drake by calling him a woman. This diss has come after; Drake did not have very good things to say about Beyonce's husband in his Rolling Stone Interview.
When Drake was asked about Jay Z's use of artwork in his songs, he said, "It's like Hov can't drop bars these days without at least four art references. I would love to collect [art] at some point, but I think the whole Rap/art world thing is getting kind of corny," reported Hollywoodlife.
Jay Z disses Drake by rapping about him in one of the verses of " We Made It". Jay Z sang, " Sorry Mrs. Drizzy for so much art talk. Silly me, rappin' 'bout s**t that I really bought - while these rappers rap about guns that they ain't shot - and a bunch of other silly s**t that they ain't got."
Drake and Jay Z have been at loggerheads for a long time and this is not the first time that Drake had insulted Jay Z. In one of his tracks " Watch me Take It" Drake made references to Kanye West and Jay Z and rapped, "I'm just feelin' like the throne is for the taking," Drake raps on the track. "Watch me take it."
Fans of West and Jay Z believed that through his song Drake was making refrences to Kanye West and Jay Z collaborative son " Watch The Throne".
In his interview Drake further admitted, that, "It was a lack of communication paired with natural competitiveness. But those two are gods to me."
Meanwhile, Drake has written a new song "Call on me" and it is being speculated that his song has Rihanna written all over it.
The lyrics of the song go like this
, " Hey keep askin' [?]
She's not sure at all, she's not
They want a woman who [?]
I thought of how to say this, but she's not here right now
Spendin' all my days on the inside of
Forgettin' who I was on the outside of
You don't need to switch another program right now
Tryna put the power in my own hands right now
I'm about to ride through the old hood right now
See I got too much pride for my own good right now
Waitin' on you to give in and hit me up
So I could f*** you like old times
I'm tired but I invited myself [?]
Those nights when you need someone else to hold on
But you can be the one to take control
When I get to you, already know
Call on me, call on me
Call on me, Birmingham call on me, call on me
Let us know your thoughts on Drake and Jay Z diss. Do you think things are going to get ugly between the two?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight