Gaming News: 'Pokemon Diamond and Pearl' Soundtracks Released, 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' Coming to Next-gen, 'Elder Scrolls' Access Scheduled
By Gel Galang | March 25, 2014 2:21 PM EST
Amid the announcement for "Pokemon X and Y" having a new Battle Competition soon, following the Pokemon Video Game Championships, a pair of soundtracks have been released for the game again.
This time, iTunes users can expect "Pokemon Diamond and Pearl" soundtracks to debut for $9.99/£7.99/€8.99, depending on where buyers are. The Pokemon soundtracks are also available for North America and Europe.
As promised, Serebii reports that The Pokemon Company still has "Pokemon Black" and "White" and "Black 2" and "White 2" as the soundtracks to be released. They are expected sometime in 2014.
'Assassin's Creed: Unity' Coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC
After leaks of the Unity version of "Assassin's Creed" that's headed for the next-gen, this has finally been confirmed by Ubisoft.
The Guardian reports that "Assassin's Creed: Unity," which will be set in Paris, will arrive on next-gen PS4 and Xbox One and the PC later this year. A sneak peek trailer has already been released, but it's highly likely that this will be all that fans will be getting until E3, where there will surely be more to come and revealed.
So far, the only other rumour that has appeared for the next-gen "Assassin's Creed" is that there may be a four-player co-op mode coming in. In addition, there is also talk of another "Assassin's Creed" game that's slated for the current-gen PS3 and Xbox 360, though Ubisoft has not yet hinted at this development.
Prep for 'The Elder Scrolls' Early Access
With the launch of "The Elder Scrolls Online" already dated for April 4, Bethesda has already announced the standard and early access servers in specific territories. VG 24/7 has spotted the list over at a Reddit AMA from Bethesda.
There are three options that gamers can go with, a 5-day early access, a 3-day early access and the official release date on April 4. The different areas that have servers dated include North America, the UK, Australia, Central Europe and Singapore.
For Australia, the 5-day early access starts at 10:00 pm AEDT on March 30, while the 3-day early access is also at 10:00 pm AEDT but on April 1. For the official release date, the schedule for Australian servers is at 10:00 am AEDT.
For the complete list, check out the link above.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Windows 9 Release Date on October 2014, Not April 2015; Three Reasons to Upgrade from Windows XP and 7
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire New Pokemons Spotted and More Gym Leaders Introduced
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 vs 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Upcoming Games For Xbox One 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 vs. Sony Xperia C3: Features, Specs and Performance Compared
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown