Gaming News: 'Pokemon Diamond and Pearl' Soundtracks Released, 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' Coming to Next-gen, 'Elder Scrolls' Access Scheduled
By Gel Galang | March 25, 2014 2:21 PM EST
Amid the announcement for "Pokemon X and Y" having a new Battle Competition soon, following the Pokemon Video Game Championships, a pair of soundtracks have been released for the game again.
This time, iTunes users can expect "Pokemon Diamond and Pearl" soundtracks to debut for $9.99/£7.99/€8.99, depending on where buyers are. The Pokemon soundtracks are also available for North America and Europe.
As promised, Serebii reports that The Pokemon Company still has "Pokemon Black" and "White" and "Black 2" and "White 2" as the soundtracks to be released. They are expected sometime in 2014.
'Assassin's Creed: Unity' Coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC
After leaks of the Unity version of "Assassin's Creed" that's headed for the next-gen, this has finally been confirmed by Ubisoft.
The Guardian reports that "Assassin's Creed: Unity," which will be set in Paris, will arrive on next-gen PS4 and Xbox One and the PC later this year. A sneak peek trailer has already been released, but it's highly likely that this will be all that fans will be getting until E3, where there will surely be more to come and revealed.
So far, the only other rumour that has appeared for the next-gen "Assassin's Creed" is that there may be a four-player co-op mode coming in. In addition, there is also talk of another "Assassin's Creed" game that's slated for the current-gen PS3 and Xbox 360, though Ubisoft has not yet hinted at this development.
Prep for 'The Elder Scrolls' Early Access
With the launch of "The Elder Scrolls Online" already dated for April 4, Bethesda has already announced the standard and early access servers in specific territories. VG 24/7 has spotted the list over at a Reddit AMA from Bethesda.
There are three options that gamers can go with, a 5-day early access, a 3-day early access and the official release date on April 4. The different areas that have servers dated include North America, the UK, Australia, Central Europe and Singapore.
For Australia, the 5-day early access starts at 10:00 pm AEDT on March 30, while the 3-day early access is also at 10:00 pm AEDT but on April 1. For the official release date, the schedule for Australian servers is at 10:00 am AEDT.
For the complete list, check out the link above.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- PS4 vs. Xbox One Games: The Last of Us Remastered Photo Mode Leaked Shots; Halo: Master Chief Collection Detailed
- Dragon Age 3 Inquisition Romance: Cassandra Pentaghast, Dorian, Cullen, Sera, Iron Bull and Josephine Montilyet
- The SIMS 4 Official System Requirements Reveal Low Spec Demands; Release Date on September 2
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 Official Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNF4 Firmware Manual Installation
- Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes Release Date, Features Marvel's Guardians Of The Galaxy Play Set
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]