Gaming News: 'Pokemon Diamond and Pearl' Soundtracks Released, 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' Coming to Next-gen, 'Elder Scrolls' Access Scheduled
By Gel Galang | March 25, 2014 2:21 PM EST
Amid the announcement for "Pokemon X and Y" having a new Battle Competition soon, following the Pokemon Video Game Championships, a pair of soundtracks have been released for the game again.
This time, iTunes users can expect "Pokemon Diamond and Pearl" soundtracks to debut for $9.99/£7.99/€8.99, depending on where buyers are. The Pokemon soundtracks are also available for North America and Europe.
As promised, Serebii reports that The Pokemon Company still has "Pokemon Black" and "White" and "Black 2" and "White 2" as the soundtracks to be released. They are expected sometime in 2014.
'Assassin's Creed: Unity' Coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC
After leaks of the Unity version of "Assassin's Creed" that's headed for the next-gen, this has finally been confirmed by Ubisoft.
The Guardian reports that "Assassin's Creed: Unity," which will be set in Paris, will arrive on next-gen PS4 and Xbox One and the PC later this year. A sneak peek trailer has already been released, but it's highly likely that this will be all that fans will be getting until E3, where there will surely be more to come and revealed.
So far, the only other rumour that has appeared for the next-gen "Assassin's Creed" is that there may be a four-player co-op mode coming in. In addition, there is also talk of another "Assassin's Creed" game that's slated for the current-gen PS3 and Xbox 360, though Ubisoft has not yet hinted at this development.
Prep for 'The Elder Scrolls' Early Access
With the launch of "The Elder Scrolls Online" already dated for April 4, Bethesda has already announced the standard and early access servers in specific territories. VG 24/7 has spotted the list over at a Reddit AMA from Bethesda.
There are three options that gamers can go with, a 5-day early access, a 3-day early access and the official release date on April 4. The different areas that have servers dated include North America, the UK, Australia, Central Europe and Singapore.
For Australia, the 5-day early access starts at 10:00 pm AEDT on March 30, while the 3-day early access is also at 10:00 pm AEDT but on April 1. For the official release date, the schedule for Australian servers is at 10:00 am AEDT.
For the complete list, check out the link above.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Dragon Age Keep' Guide: How To Use And Set Up Background Story For 'Dragon Age Inquisition'
- Google Nexus 6 Sold-Out Inventory: Android 5.0, Motorola-Nexus Branding, Network Carriers, Competitive Price
- ‘Destiny': Apocalypse-Themed Sparrows, Pumpkin Head Weapons As Contents For Halloween
- The Xperia Z3: A Review On Sony’s New Flagship
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition Now Available At $699.99, Without Instalment Plan Options
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy