Mila Kunis is Pregnant with Ashton Kutcher's Baby--Demi Moore Crushed by the News?
By charmaine corne clutton | March 25, 2014 2:13 PM EST
Sweet couple Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are expecting a baby, it has been announced, just week after the couple got engaged. According to news site Jezebel.com, there has been no official announcement from the couple's camp although several gossip sites have already been talking about the supposed pregnancy of the 26-year old.
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis plan to tie the knot soon
The rumor chill churned once more as the "Black Swan" star Mila Kunis as pictured attending a postnatal yoga class. Last week, the internet exploded with the news that Mila Kunis was expecting twins with her soon-to be hubby Ashton Kutcher. However, according to news site E!Online, the couple is expecting just one child. The gender of the baby has not been released yet to the public. Moreover, according to the news site, Mila is aleady around four months pregnant with what is to be her and Ashton's first child.
Meanwhile, what does Ashton's ex have to say about this? "Margin Call" actress Demi Moore has not faced the public yet regarding the issue. According to sources, Moore and Kutcher's divorce has been finalized in November 2013, due to a confluence of factors. Some sources cite the inability of Moore to give Kutcher a child a reason for the failed marriage. Moore had been married to the "Two and a Half Men" actor for eight years before heading to splitville. According to sources, the 51-year old star has already heard the news.
"She is taking it as well as one would take a situation like this...she actually considers this moment to be closure," the source said according to PerezHilton.com.
"She never really expected to get back with Ashton but this pretty much seals the deal that the moment of her life with him is now officially completed." The source further revealed.
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher have known each other for so long-as the two had been co-stars on the sitcom "That 70's Show". According to reports, the two did not fancy each other back then. Reunited after a couple of years, the two dated and are now officially together. It is not known when exactly the two will tie the knot.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family