Mila Kunis is Pregnant with Ashton Kutcher's Baby--Demi Moore Crushed by the News?
By charmaine corne clutton | March 25, 2014 2:13 PM EST
Sweet couple Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are expecting a baby, it has been announced, just week after the couple got engaged. According to news site Jezebel.com, there has been no official announcement from the couple's camp although several gossip sites have already been talking about the supposed pregnancy of the 26-year old.
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis plan to tie the knot soon
The rumor chill churned once more as the "Black Swan" star Mila Kunis as pictured attending a postnatal yoga class. Last week, the internet exploded with the news that Mila Kunis was expecting twins with her soon-to be hubby Ashton Kutcher. However, according to news site E!Online, the couple is expecting just one child. The gender of the baby has not been released yet to the public. Moreover, according to the news site, Mila is aleady around four months pregnant with what is to be her and Ashton's first child.
Meanwhile, what does Ashton's ex have to say about this? "Margin Call" actress Demi Moore has not faced the public yet regarding the issue. According to sources, Moore and Kutcher's divorce has been finalized in November 2013, due to a confluence of factors. Some sources cite the inability of Moore to give Kutcher a child a reason for the failed marriage. Moore had been married to the "Two and a Half Men" actor for eight years before heading to splitville. According to sources, the 51-year old star has already heard the news.
"She is taking it as well as one would take a situation like this...she actually considers this moment to be closure," the source said according to PerezHilton.com.
"She never really expected to get back with Ashton but this pretty much seals the deal that the moment of her life with him is now officially completed." The source further revealed.
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher have known each other for so long-as the two had been co-stars on the sitcom "That 70's Show". According to reports, the two did not fancy each other back then. Reunited after a couple of years, the two dated and are now officially together. It is not known when exactly the two will tie the knot.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar