Mila Kunis is Pregnant with Ashton Kutcher's Baby--Demi Moore Crushed by the News?
By charmaine corne clutton | March 25, 2014 2:13 PM EST
Sweet couple Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are expecting a baby, it has been announced, just week after the couple got engaged. According to news site Jezebel.com, there has been no official announcement from the couple's camp although several gossip sites have already been talking about the supposed pregnancy of the 26-year old.
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis plan to tie the knot soon
The rumor chill churned once more as the "Black Swan" star Mila Kunis as pictured attending a postnatal yoga class. Last week, the internet exploded with the news that Mila Kunis was expecting twins with her soon-to be hubby Ashton Kutcher. However, according to news site E!Online, the couple is expecting just one child. The gender of the baby has not been released yet to the public. Moreover, according to the news site, Mila is aleady around four months pregnant with what is to be her and Ashton's first child.
Meanwhile, what does Ashton's ex have to say about this? "Margin Call" actress Demi Moore has not faced the public yet regarding the issue. According to sources, Moore and Kutcher's divorce has been finalized in November 2013, due to a confluence of factors. Some sources cite the inability of Moore to give Kutcher a child a reason for the failed marriage. Moore had been married to the "Two and a Half Men" actor for eight years before heading to splitville. According to sources, the 51-year old star has already heard the news.
"She is taking it as well as one would take a situation like this...she actually considers this moment to be closure," the source said according to PerezHilton.com.
"She never really expected to get back with Ashton but this pretty much seals the deal that the moment of her life with him is now officially completed." The source further revealed.
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher have known each other for so long-as the two had been co-stars on the sitcom "That 70's Show". According to reports, the two did not fancy each other back then. Reunited after a couple of years, the two dated and are now officially together. It is not known when exactly the two will tie the knot.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border