Mila Kunis is Pregnant with Ashton Kutcher's Baby--Demi Moore Crushed by the News?
By charmaine corne clutton | March 25, 2014 2:13 PM EST
Sweet couple Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are expecting a baby, it has been announced, just week after the couple got engaged. According to news site Jezebel.com, there has been no official announcement from the couple's camp although several gossip sites have already been talking about the supposed pregnancy of the 26-year old.
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis plan to tie the knot soon
The rumor chill churned once more as the "Black Swan" star Mila Kunis as pictured attending a postnatal yoga class. Last week, the internet exploded with the news that Mila Kunis was expecting twins with her soon-to be hubby Ashton Kutcher. However, according to news site E!Online, the couple is expecting just one child. The gender of the baby has not been released yet to the public. Moreover, according to the news site, Mila is aleady around four months pregnant with what is to be her and Ashton's first child.
Meanwhile, what does Ashton's ex have to say about this? "Margin Call" actress Demi Moore has not faced the public yet regarding the issue. According to sources, Moore and Kutcher's divorce has been finalized in November 2013, due to a confluence of factors. Some sources cite the inability of Moore to give Kutcher a child a reason for the failed marriage. Moore had been married to the "Two and a Half Men" actor for eight years before heading to splitville. According to sources, the 51-year old star has already heard the news.
"She is taking it as well as one would take a situation like this...she actually considers this moment to be closure," the source said according to PerezHilton.com.
"She never really expected to get back with Ashton but this pretty much seals the deal that the moment of her life with him is now officially completed." The source further revealed.
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher have known each other for so long-as the two had been co-stars on the sitcom "That 70's Show". According to reports, the two did not fancy each other back then. Reunited after a couple of years, the two dated and are now officially together. It is not known when exactly the two will tie the knot.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’