Mila Kunis is Pregnant with Ashton Kutcher's Baby--Demi Moore Crushed by the News?
By charmaine corne clutton | March 25, 2014 2:13 PM EST
Sweet couple Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are expecting a baby, it has been announced, just week after the couple got engaged. According to news site Jezebel.com, there has been no official announcement from the couple's camp although several gossip sites have already been talking about the supposed pregnancy of the 26-year old.
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis plan to tie the knot soon
The rumor chill churned once more as the "Black Swan" star Mila Kunis as pictured attending a postnatal yoga class. Last week, the internet exploded with the news that Mila Kunis was expecting twins with her soon-to be hubby Ashton Kutcher. However, according to news site E!Online, the couple is expecting just one child. The gender of the baby has not been released yet to the public. Moreover, according to the news site, Mila is aleady around four months pregnant with what is to be her and Ashton's first child.
Meanwhile, what does Ashton's ex have to say about this? "Margin Call" actress Demi Moore has not faced the public yet regarding the issue. According to sources, Moore and Kutcher's divorce has been finalized in November 2013, due to a confluence of factors. Some sources cite the inability of Moore to give Kutcher a child a reason for the failed marriage. Moore had been married to the "Two and a Half Men" actor for eight years before heading to splitville. According to sources, the 51-year old star has already heard the news.
"She is taking it as well as one would take a situation like this...she actually considers this moment to be closure," the source said according to PerezHilton.com.
"She never really expected to get back with Ashton but this pretty much seals the deal that the moment of her life with him is now officially completed." The source further revealed.
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher have known each other for so long-as the two had been co-stars on the sitcom "That 70's Show". According to reports, the two did not fancy each other back then. Reunited after a couple of years, the two dated and are now officially together. It is not known when exactly the two will tie the knot.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June