'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Dean Not in the Mood Dealing with Crowley or Finding Abaddon, Watch Video Clip for Episode 17 'Mother's Little Helper'
By Jenalyn Villamarin | March 25, 2014 2:00 PM EST
Crowley (Mark Sheppard) has the "First Blade" and Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles) has the "Mark of Cain" so combining the two will enable them to kill their archenemy Abaddon (Alaina Huffman). However, the video clip released for "Supernatural" Season 9, Episode 17 titled "Mother's Little Helper" tease that Dean is not in the mood dealing with the King of Hell or finding Abaddon.
The upcoming "Supernatural" Season 9 episodes are expected to focus on the story of the mission to take down Abaddon as well as the fallen angels. In the previous episode, the search for Abaddon has kicked off when Crowley, who double-crossed the Winchesters again, asked the brothers to find Abaddon first before he hands the weapon that can kill the Knight of Hell.
The released CW video clip for Episode 17 showed Crowley disturbing Dean while playing a game of pool all by himself. In the video preview, the King of Hell started to be a counselor to Dean's sudden change of behaviour after experiencing the "Mark of Cain" and the "First Blade" in Supernatural Season 9, Episode 16 titled "Blade Runners."
Credit: YouTube/The CW Television Network
Crowley thinks that Dean Winchester is stalling on his search for Abaddon because he is scared with the power and rage that he felt when the "Mark of Cain" and the "First Blade" came together. The Carter Matt report pointed out that Dean may not have like the effect of the mark and the weapon making the elder Winchester delay the things that he must do.
The official synopsis for Episode 17 in the Hypable report reads: "MISHA COLLINS MAKES HIS DIRECTING DEBUT - Dean (Jensen Ackles) struggles with the after effects of the Mark of Cain. Meanwhile, Sam (Jared Padalecki) hears about a case where straight-laced people are turning into violent murderers. Sam suspects possession and suggests to Dean that they investigate, but Dean tells him to go without him. While interviewing the local townsfolk, Sam meets an elderly woman named Julia (guest star Jenny O'Hara), who tells him the Men of Letters came to town in 1958. Josie tells Sam the story of a young man named Henry Winchester (guest star Gil McKinney) and his female companion, Josie Sands (guest star Alaina Huffman). While Sam is away, Crowley (Mark Sheppard) tests Dean."
The promotional stills for the next episode has been released as well showing the Sam Winchester (Jared Padalecki) investigating a case and the flashbacks scenes to 1958 with Grandpa Henry Winchester and a woman named Josie Sands. Click HERE to see photos.
"Supernatural" Season 9, Episode 17 "Mother's Little Helper" is scheduled to air on Tuesday night, March 25, at 9 pm ET on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
'Supernatural' Season 9 Episode 16 'Blade Runners' Recap/Spoilers: The Effect of the Mark of Cain on Dean Winchester - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Grandpa Henry Winchester Returns in the Misha Collin Directed Episode 17 'Mother's Little Helper' - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: More Winchester Family Secrets to be Revealed in Episode 17 Titled 'Mother's Little Helper' [WATCH VIDEO] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage