Justin Bieber Gets 'Forgive' Tattoo While Flying for Selena Gomez?
By Annie Dee | March 25, 2014 1:25 PM EST
Justin Bieber gets a tattoo inked on his stomach with the word, "Forgive" while flying over 40,000 mile up aboard a plane, TMZ reports. Is this another big gesture of the singer for his on-again girlfriend Selena Gomez? Is the young singer actually asking the "Come and Get It" singer to forgive him for all his erroneous ways and wanting this forgiveness so bad he had to express it right on his gut and on top of the world?
Singers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez arrive at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar party in West Hollywood, California, February 27, 2011.
According to TMZ, Justin Bieber got a fresh tattoo during a flight to Canada just 5 days after being arrested at Miami Beach. The inking was carried out by no other than New York City tattoo artist, Bang Bang, who had inked a number of renowned celebrities such as Rihanna, Katy Perry and even Selena Gomez, the girl of the hour herself.
Bang Bang himself got curious of the tattoo and the logic behind it, so he asked Justin to explain. Bang Bang says Bieber had texted him that "[f]orgiveness is powerful, forgive as Jesus died on the cross to forgive our sins." Justin did not mention Selena but people cannot help but wonder. After all, Selena is one of the people he really should ask forgiveness from. Then there's Usher, the paparazzi....
Whoever he is asking forgiveness from, he probably deserves it for having the tattoo done up that high and even during a terrible turbulence. According to Bang Bang, Bieber's tattoo is "the most difficult tattoo I've ever done for sure."
If he is doing it for Selena, then Selena deserves the big gesture for sure. While they have been stuck on each other since reconciling, acting as if they cannot get enough of each other, posting racy pictures on Instagram and reportedly sexting through Skype when not together, the two have undergone really rough patches before, leading to their breaking up in the first place. Selena also had to choose Justin over Taylor Swift, her BFF, after being served an ultimatum from the "Red" singer to ditch Bieber or ditch her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 29, 2014: Brooke Must Decide If She Will Continue With Her Plans Of Marrying Bill [WATCH VIDEO]
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate