Justin Bieber Gets 'Forgive' Tattoo While Flying for Selena Gomez?
By Annie Dee | March 25, 2014 1:25 PM EST
Justin Bieber gets a tattoo inked on his stomach with the word, "Forgive" while flying over 40,000 mile up aboard a plane, TMZ reports. Is this another big gesture of the singer for his on-again girlfriend Selena Gomez? Is the young singer actually asking the "Come and Get It" singer to forgive him for all his erroneous ways and wanting this forgiveness so bad he had to express it right on his gut and on top of the world?
Singers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez arrive at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar party in West Hollywood, California, February 27, 2011.
According to TMZ, Justin Bieber got a fresh tattoo during a flight to Canada just 5 days after being arrested at Miami Beach. The inking was carried out by no other than New York City tattoo artist, Bang Bang, who had inked a number of renowned celebrities such as Rihanna, Katy Perry and even Selena Gomez, the girl of the hour herself.
Bang Bang himself got curious of the tattoo and the logic behind it, so he asked Justin to explain. Bang Bang says Bieber had texted him that "[f]orgiveness is powerful, forgive as Jesus died on the cross to forgive our sins." Justin did not mention Selena but people cannot help but wonder. After all, Selena is one of the people he really should ask forgiveness from. Then there's Usher, the paparazzi....
Whoever he is asking forgiveness from, he probably deserves it for having the tattoo done up that high and even during a terrible turbulence. According to Bang Bang, Bieber's tattoo is "the most difficult tattoo I've ever done for sure."
If he is doing it for Selena, then Selena deserves the big gesture for sure. While they have been stuck on each other since reconciling, acting as if they cannot get enough of each other, posting racy pictures on Instagram and reportedly sexting through Skype when not together, the two have undergone really rough patches before, leading to their breaking up in the first place. Selena also had to choose Justin over Taylor Swift, her BFF, after being served an ultimatum from the "Red" singer to ditch Bieber or ditch her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design