'The Voice' USA 2014 Battle Round 3: 12 Contestants to Hit the Stage; Where to Watch Live
By Raymond Ronamai | March 25, 2014 1:47 AM EST
The second week of "The Voice" USA 2014 battle round is set to kick off on Monday, with 12 of the 24 remaining contestants hitting the stage, in an attempt to move to the next round by impressing the coaches.
Screenshot from Official Video
The Voice USA 2014
The battle round episode 3 will start on Monday at 8:00 pm EST on NBC Television (6.30 am IST, Tuesday).
In the last episode, seven of the contestants - including one stolen by one of the coaches - survived the scare of being sent home.
Shakira made Clarissa Serna and Jeremy Briggs to render "Cold as Ice" by Foreigner and declared Serna the winner. In another battle, Ddendyl and Lindsay Pagano sang "I Feel the Earth Move" by Carole King, and Shakira chose Ddendyl.
Delvin Choice and Caleb Elder of Team Adam rendered "The Man" by Aloe Blacc. Adam Levine chose the former, while the latter packed up.
Blake Shelton made Megan Ruger and Ria Eaton compete against each other with the song "My Happy Ending" by Avril Lavigne. Shelton chose Ruger.
Team Usher's Morgan Wallen and Brothers Walker performed "Hey Brother" by Avicii and the former was declared winner. Melissa Jimenez and Brittnee Camelle also sang "Give It to Me Right" by Melanie Fiona. Usher chose Jimenez but it was not the end of the road for Camelle as Shakira and Levine pushed their steal button. She joined Team Adam.
In the battle round 1, nine contestants - Biff Gore, TJ Wilkins, Jake Worthington, Dani Moz, Kat Perkins, Patrick Thomson, Sisaundra Lewis, Jake Barker and Stevie Jo - survived the battle.
The contestants are helped by team advisors - Aloe Blacc (for Team Adam), The Band Perry (for Team Blake), Miranda Lambert (for Team Shakira), and Jill Scott (for Team Usher) - during the rehearsals.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Jurassic World’ Apatosaurus, Triceratops And T-Rex Revealed
- New Couple Alert: Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder; 'The Vampire Diaries' Actress 'Hooking Up' With Co-Star Chris Wood—Report
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results: Find Out Who Could Be The Winner—Predictions Based on iTunes Chart Rankings
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy 2’ Director Says Yondu Is A ‘Big Softie’ When It Comes To Peter Quill
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Winner Predictions: Find Out Who Among Matt, Craig, Damien And Chris Has The Best Odds To Win