‘Scandal’ Season 3 Spoilers/Preview Episode 15: Fitz’s Children Arrive in ‘Mama Said Knock You Out’ [VIDEOS]
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 24, 2014 9:25 PM EST
The Episode 15 of "Scandal" Season 3 is titled "Mama Said Knock You Out." The episode finally introduces Fitz's children, Jerry and Karen. The preview clip hints at a family reunion that does not go as planned. Jerry and Karen seem to be rude and loud, not at all interested in presenting a happy, perfect family picture in front of the world.
There are speculations that one of the kids might have been fathered by Fitz's father. In one of the episodes of this season, it was revealed that Fitz's father forced himself on Mellie.
In the sneak peek of "Mama Said Knock You Out," Mellie is asking Olivia to cancel the interview, which also involves the children. As a person handling Fitz's campaign, Olivia sees the drawbacks of cancelling the interview. She can be seen telling Mellie that it will much worse for her children if they don't do the interview, as they won't get a moment of peace. In the sneak peek, Mellie, however, does not look like is in a mood to smile at the cameras and pretend that the first family is one happy family. She can be seen screaming at Olivia, telling her to cancel the interview.
Meanwhile, it looks like Fitz will have to stop Cyrus from hitting Jake, after a heated confrontation. Cyrus had asked Jake to take down Sally to protect the Republic. In "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang," Jake killed James, making it look like a case of carjacking gone wrong. He spared David's life and asked him to work for B-613.
Jeff Perry, who plays Cyrus, said to TVLine: "Shonda [Creator of "Scandal"] has Cyrus going through now is different aspects of grief. There's rage, and depression, and reflection.... But with Jake, there's a somewhat understandable -- simultaneously misplaced, in a way, but understandable - rage. In simple-minded terms, it's like, "I asked you to kill Sally...."
In the previous episode, after Olivia had a talk with Rowan, she met David and said to him that they need to work together to destroy B-613, the evil organisation, and to win the war, they need to lose some battles. In the upcoming episode, Rowan will warn his daughter to keep herself out of B-613's affairs.
Official Synopsis of "Scandal Season 3 Episode 15, "Mama Said Knock You Out": "The Grant children prepare for a live sit down television interview with Fitz and Mellie at the White House. Meanwhile, Adnan looks to Harrison for help and Rowan warns Olivia to stop investigating B613."
Just a reminder: "Scandal" Season 3 consists of 18 episodes, because of Kerry Washington's real life pregnancy.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June