‘Scandal’ Season 3 Spoilers/Preview Episode 15: Fitz’s Children Arrive in ‘Mama Said Knock You Out’ [VIDEOS]
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 24, 2014 9:25 PM EST
The Episode 15 of "Scandal" Season 3 is titled "Mama Said Knock You Out." The episode finally introduces Fitz's children, Jerry and Karen. The preview clip hints at a family reunion that does not go as planned. Jerry and Karen seem to be rude and loud, not at all interested in presenting a happy, perfect family picture in front of the world.
There are speculations that one of the kids might have been fathered by Fitz's father. In one of the episodes of this season, it was revealed that Fitz's father forced himself on Mellie.
In the sneak peek of "Mama Said Knock You Out," Mellie is asking Olivia to cancel the interview, which also involves the children. As a person handling Fitz's campaign, Olivia sees the drawbacks of cancelling the interview. She can be seen telling Mellie that it will much worse for her children if they don't do the interview, as they won't get a moment of peace. In the sneak peek, Mellie, however, does not look like is in a mood to smile at the cameras and pretend that the first family is one happy family. She can be seen screaming at Olivia, telling her to cancel the interview.
Meanwhile, it looks like Fitz will have to stop Cyrus from hitting Jake, after a heated confrontation. Cyrus had asked Jake to take down Sally to protect the Republic. In "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang," Jake killed James, making it look like a case of carjacking gone wrong. He spared David's life and asked him to work for B-613.
Jeff Perry, who plays Cyrus, said to TVLine: "Shonda [Creator of "Scandal"] has Cyrus going through now is different aspects of grief. There's rage, and depression, and reflection.... But with Jake, there's a somewhat understandable -- simultaneously misplaced, in a way, but understandable - rage. In simple-minded terms, it's like, "I asked you to kill Sally...."
In the previous episode, after Olivia had a talk with Rowan, she met David and said to him that they need to work together to destroy B-613, the evil organisation, and to win the war, they need to lose some battles. In the upcoming episode, Rowan will warn his daughter to keep herself out of B-613's affairs.
Official Synopsis of "Scandal Season 3 Episode 15, "Mama Said Knock You Out": "The Grant children prepare for a live sit down television interview with Fitz and Mellie at the White House. Meanwhile, Adnan looks to Harrison for help and Rowan warns Olivia to stop investigating B613."
Just a reminder: "Scandal" Season 3 consists of 18 episodes, because of Kerry Washington's real life pregnancy.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed