‘Scandal’ Season 3 Spoilers/Preview Episode 15: Fitz’s Children Arrive in ‘Mama Said Knock You Out’ [VIDEOS]
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 24, 2014 9:25 PM EST
The Episode 15 of "Scandal" Season 3 is titled "Mama Said Knock You Out." The episode finally introduces Fitz's children, Jerry and Karen. The preview clip hints at a family reunion that does not go as planned. Jerry and Karen seem to be rude and loud, not at all interested in presenting a happy, perfect family picture in front of the world.
There are speculations that one of the kids might have been fathered by Fitz's father. In one of the episodes of this season, it was revealed that Fitz's father forced himself on Mellie.
In the sneak peek of "Mama Said Knock You Out," Mellie is asking Olivia to cancel the interview, which also involves the children. As a person handling Fitz's campaign, Olivia sees the drawbacks of cancelling the interview. She can be seen telling Mellie that it will much worse for her children if they don't do the interview, as they won't get a moment of peace. In the sneak peek, Mellie, however, does not look like is in a mood to smile at the cameras and pretend that the first family is one happy family. She can be seen screaming at Olivia, telling her to cancel the interview.
Meanwhile, it looks like Fitz will have to stop Cyrus from hitting Jake, after a heated confrontation. Cyrus had asked Jake to take down Sally to protect the Republic. In "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang," Jake killed James, making it look like a case of carjacking gone wrong. He spared David's life and asked him to work for B-613.
Jeff Perry, who plays Cyrus, said to TVLine: "Shonda [Creator of "Scandal"] has Cyrus going through now is different aspects of grief. There's rage, and depression, and reflection.... But with Jake, there's a somewhat understandable -- simultaneously misplaced, in a way, but understandable - rage. In simple-minded terms, it's like, "I asked you to kill Sally...."
In the previous episode, after Olivia had a talk with Rowan, she met David and said to him that they need to work together to destroy B-613, the evil organisation, and to win the war, they need to lose some battles. In the upcoming episode, Rowan will warn his daughter to keep herself out of B-613's affairs.
Official Synopsis of "Scandal Season 3 Episode 15, "Mama Said Knock You Out": "The Grant children prepare for a live sit down television interview with Fitz and Mellie at the White House. Meanwhile, Adnan looks to Harrison for help and Rowan warns Olivia to stop investigating B613."
Just a reminder: "Scandal" Season 3 consists of 18 episodes, because of Kerry Washington's real life pregnancy.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?