Salman Khan Attends Being Human-CNN IBN's 'Veer' Campaign Celebrations [PHOTOS]
March 24, 2014 9:17 PM EST
Salman Khan Attends The CNN-IBN's VEER Campaign [PHOTOS]
Superstar Salman Khan was seen celebrating the completion of the first leg of the Being Human-CNN IBN campaign 'Veer' at The Lalit Hotel, Mumbai on 23 March.
Actors Gulshan Grover, Dolly Bindra, Swara Bhaskar, Vishakha Singh and Hasleen Kaur were also present at the event.
Salman was seen dancing along with performers on the stage. Thums Up had launched the Veer Campaign with brand ambassador Salman's Being Human Foundation, CNN-IBN and American India Foundation (AIF) as implementation partners. Veer is a two-month media campaign, which aims to raise funds to provide special training to more people with disabilities and empower them economically.
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29