Salman Khan Attends Being Human-CNN IBN's 'Veer' Campaign Celebrations [PHOTOS]
March 24, 2014 9:17 PM EST
Salman Khan Attends The CNN-IBN's VEER Campaign [PHOTOS]
Superstar Salman Khan was seen celebrating the completion of the first leg of the Being Human-CNN IBN campaign 'Veer' at The Lalit Hotel, Mumbai on 23 March.
Actors Gulshan Grover, Dolly Bindra, Swara Bhaskar, Vishakha Singh and Hasleen Kaur were also present at the event.
Salman was seen dancing along with performers on the stage. Thums Up had launched the Veer Campaign with brand ambassador Salman's Being Human Foundation, CNN-IBN and American India Foundation (AIF) as implementation partners. Veer is a two-month media campaign, which aims to raise funds to provide special training to more people with disabilities and empower them economically.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar