Salman Khan Attends Being Human-CNN IBN's 'Veer' Campaign Celebrations [PHOTOS]
March 24, 2014 9:17 PM EST
Salman Khan Attends The CNN-IBN's VEER Campaign [PHOTOS]
Superstar Salman Khan was seen celebrating the completion of the first leg of the Being Human-CNN IBN campaign 'Veer' at The Lalit Hotel, Mumbai on 23 March.
Actors Gulshan Grover, Dolly Bindra, Swara Bhaskar, Vishakha Singh and Hasleen Kaur were also present at the event.
Salman was seen dancing along with performers on the stage. Thums Up had launched the Veer Campaign with brand ambassador Salman's Being Human Foundation, CNN-IBN and American India Foundation (AIF) as implementation partners. Veer is a two-month media campaign, which aims to raise funds to provide special training to more people with disabilities and empower them economically.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- ‘Jurassic World’ Director Teases New Image Featuring Chris Pratt In A Friendly Pose With A Raptor [Spoilers]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 10 Update: Air Date, Hints, Oliver Queen's Return Theories [Spoilers, Review]
- Bookmaker Suspends Bets on Queen Elizabeth II Christmas Day Abdication Announcement
- 'White Collar' Season 6, Episode 6 Spoiler: Matt Bomer's Neal Caffrey Dies In Finale Speculations, Mozzie Dies And 'Baby Neal' In Facebook Comments
- Kate Middleton News: The Duchess Glams Up In Queen’s Christmas Lunch After Controversial Hoodie [PHOTOS]