Salman Khan Attends Being Human-CNN IBN's 'Veer' Campaign Celebrations [PHOTOS]
March 24, 2014 9:17 PM EST
Salman Khan Attends The CNN-IBN's VEER Campaign [PHOTOS]
Superstar Salman Khan was seen celebrating the completion of the first leg of the Being Human-CNN IBN campaign 'Veer' at The Lalit Hotel, Mumbai on 23 March.
Actors Gulshan Grover, Dolly Bindra, Swara Bhaskar, Vishakha Singh and Hasleen Kaur were also present at the event.
Salman was seen dancing along with performers on the stage. Thums Up had launched the Veer Campaign with brand ambassador Salman's Being Human Foundation, CNN-IBN and American India Foundation (AIF) as implementation partners. Veer is a two-month media campaign, which aims to raise funds to provide special training to more people with disabilities and empower them economically.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate