Salman Khan Attends Being Human-CNN IBN's 'Veer' Campaign Celebrations [PHOTOS]
March 24, 2014 9:17 PM EST
Salman Khan Attends The CNN-IBN's VEER Campaign [PHOTOS]
Superstar Salman Khan was seen celebrating the completion of the first leg of the Being Human-CNN IBN campaign 'Veer' at The Lalit Hotel, Mumbai on 23 March.
Actors Gulshan Grover, Dolly Bindra, Swara Bhaskar, Vishakha Singh and Hasleen Kaur were also present at the event.
Salman was seen dancing along with performers on the stage. Thums Up had launched the Veer Campaign with brand ambassador Salman's Being Human Foundation, CNN-IBN and American India Foundation (AIF) as implementation partners. Veer is a two-month media campaign, which aims to raise funds to provide special training to more people with disabilities and empower them economically.
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’