New Samsung Galaxy Tablets 10.5, 8.4 and 7.0 with 2K Display Specs Leaked from GFXBench
By Ryan Inoyori | March 24, 2014 8:40 PM EST
Specs of the unannounced upcoming new Samsung Galaxy SM-T805 10.5 were found from GFXBench. It boasts a 10.5-inch of display screen with 2560 x 1600 or 2K resolution capable of supporting at least five fingers touch recognition. It is powered by Samsung Exynos 5420 System-on-Chip octa-core processor big.LITTLE architecture Cortex A15 and Cortex A7 clocked at 1.9 GHz. Graphics rendering is supported by ARM Mali-T628 hexa-core chipset and 3D API is handled by OpenGL ES 3.0. It runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS version.
Other specifications found on the benchmark result include 3 GB of RAM, 16 GB internal storage, 7 MP rear camera and 2 MP front shooter. Both cameras are capable of recording FHD video resolution or 1920 x 1080. There is no information if the tablet supports microSD card but Samsung usually include SD card slots on their devices.
Another upcoming new Samsung Galaxy tablet leaked on GFXBench and it sports similar hardware components with SM-T805. SM-T700 boasts 8.4-inch display size with 2560 x 1600 or 2K resolution and at least five finger touch support. Samsung Exynos 5420 System-on-Chip octa-core processor also powers the device with Cortex A15 and Cortex A7 big.LITTLE architecture clocked at 1.9 GHz.
ARM Mali-T628 hexa-core chipset and OpenGL ES 3.0 handles the graphics rendering and 3D API respectively. It also features 7 MP rear camera and 2 MP on the front capable of recording videos with resolution of FHD or 1080p. Other specs include 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB internal storage and runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS.
Below are further details of what SM-T805 and SM-T700 shares:
- Camera: auto-focus, LED flash and touch focus
- Sensors: accelerometer, gyroscope, light sensor, GPS
- Compass supported
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capable
SM-T805 and SM-T700 do not feature HDR mode, NFC, proximity sensor and barometer based on the results from GFXBench.
The new Samsung SM-T230 was found in the lists of devices from Bluetooth.org but features lesser hardware components that the devices above.
The SM-T230 features 7-inch of display size with 1280 x 800 resolution, 1.4 GHz quad-core Cortex A7 processor, Mali-440 graphics chipset on LTE version SM-T235 while the Wi-Fi and 3G versions sport different processor speed clocked at 1.2 GHz, and runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
All three Galaxy tablets use Super AMOLED display screen technology and expected to form the new generation or Galaxy Tab 4 series running TouchWiz Magazine UI.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Hits Battle Frontier Plus New Discoveries
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Essential Tips For Nexus 6: Camera And Entertainment, Notifications And Privacy, Battery
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition' Starter Tips And Tricks: Character Creation, Combat Modes, Party, Looting, War Table
- Vodafone Australia Software Update Weekly Wrap For Nov. 20: Blackberry, HTC, Huawei, Samsung And Sony
- HTC One M9: Speculations on Release Date, Specs And Features
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- Julie Bishop Condemns Barack Obama For Overlooking Australia’s Commitment in Protecting Great Barrier Reef