Mila Kunis Pregnant with Ashton Kutcher’s Twins: Is Demi Moore Upset?
By Keerthi Mohan | March 24, 2014 7:16 PM EST
Mila Kunis is reportedly four months pregnant, and going by recent reports, the actress is expecting twins with fiancé Ashton Kutcher.
The news has not been confirmed by the couple, but sources close to them said that they are excited about starting a family.
Mila Kunis (L), seen at the Toronto Film Festival on September 10, 2013 and Ashton Kutcher, seen at an LA Lakers game in Los Angeles May 1, 2012, are seen in a combination photo. Hollywood stars Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are engaged to be married, according to US Weekly and the E! entertainment news website. REUTERS/Mark Blinch/Alex Gallardo/Files
“Ashton and Mila feel like they won the baby lottery,” a friend of the couple told the March 31 issue of OK magazine, according to HollywoodLife. “It was a total shock for both of them, but they feel up for the challenge. It didn’t seem like it was possible for them to fall any deeper in love, but the prospect of raising an insta-family together has solidified their commitment to each other.”
"This is something they both wanted," another insider told Us Weekly. "They are both so happy."
The couple, who has been dating since 2012, sparked rumors of being engaged in February after Kunis was spotted wearing a massive oval cut diamond ring. It is assumed that Kutcher proposed to the “Black Swan” actress soon after he found out about the pregnancy, and the diamond ring has doubled up as a pregnancy gift as well.
Meanwhile, Demi Moore, Kutcher’s former wife, is said to be unhappy with the pregnancy news.
Reportedly, Moore has gotten hold of Kunis’ cell phone number in a bid to warn her that Kutcher will cheat on her. Moore’s marriage to Kutcher ended after he allegedly cheated on the “Ghost” actress with Sara Leal, a model.
Moore was left reeling after the divorce, which was finalized three months ago.
Late last year, when rumors of Kunis being pregnant first surfaced, Moore was said to be devastated, as she was reminded of the fact that she and Kutcher did not conceive a child during their eight years of marriage.
“It really knocked the wind out of her sails,” an insider told Star about the moment Moore got to know that Kunis was pregnant, HollywoodLife reported.
The source added that although Moore wanted to have a baby with Kutcher, nothing worked. Moore has three children – Rumer, Scout and Tallulah - with ex-husband Bruce Willis.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- ISIS Will Target the U.S. Power Grid, Former CIA Says; Could Tap Other Fellow Extremist Groups to Do the Job
- Russia Massacres Ukrainian Volunteer Battalions—Surviving Members Alleged