'Big Brother Canada' 2 Recap and Spoilers: Allison Wins POV; No More Girls Alliance?
By Jenille Cristy Maido | March 24, 2014 7:02 PM EST
"Big Brother Canada" Season 2 nominees for Week 4 eviction is out. After winning the Head of Household challenge, Rachelle uses her power to nominate Allison and Heather for eviction. With Allison winning the Power of Veto challenge, the course of game is about to change.
Allison won the POV challenge and has the power to change the nominees for eviction. Obviously, the 25 year old registered nurse will remove herself in the block which will force Rachelle to put a nominations replacement. Who will the replacement be? [WARNING SPOILERS HERE]
Lies and deceit continues to dominate the game. In the earlier weeks, there are two apparent alliance in the house-the boy's and the girl's alliance. But as the game progresses, new alliances started to show. Though the girl alliance remains solid, several happenings on the house started to create crevices on it. The turnout of events forms new alliances and shaken previous alliances in the Big Brother house.
The girls are now planning to backdoor Ika this week. Rachelle and Sabrina had talk about telling Ika on her face that Rachelle is nominating her because Rachelle want to play the game and do not want someone controlling her. Sabrina made the script on what to say and Rachelle added that it was Ika who said they are already a shrinking ship and she doesn't trust them.
Sabrina even counted who will vote to evict Ika and came up with this: Sabrina, Sarah, Allison, Kenny, Andrew, and Arlie to evict Ika; Neda, Jon, and Adel to keep her.
If the replacement nominations will take place soon and Ika is put up in the block, Heather will be safe for two or more weeks as the girls is planning to evict Allison next week.
Meanwhile, Ika talked to Jon on the possibility of her getting nominated. She said she now feels that she is all alone in the house and feels like Paul. She then asked Jon if he knows anything and Jon said he had no idea on who will Rachelle nominate as replacement.
"Big Brother Canada" 2 is now on its fourth week. Some of the housemates are also talking about when the double eviction will be.
For more "Big Brother Canada" Season 2 updates, read more below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best
- Australian Liberals Urge Expat Kiwis To Favour John Key In New Zealand Election