'Big Brother Canada' 2 Recap and Spoilers: Allison Wins POV; No More Girls Alliance?
By Jenille Cristy Maido | March 24, 2014 7:02 PM EST
"Big Brother Canada" Season 2 nominees for Week 4 eviction is out. After winning the Head of Household challenge, Rachelle uses her power to nominate Allison and Heather for eviction. With Allison winning the Power of Veto challenge, the course of game is about to change.
Allison won the POV challenge and has the power to change the nominees for eviction. Obviously, the 25 year old registered nurse will remove herself in the block which will force Rachelle to put a nominations replacement. Who will the replacement be? [WARNING SPOILERS HERE]
Lies and deceit continues to dominate the game. In the earlier weeks, there are two apparent alliance in the house-the boy's and the girl's alliance. But as the game progresses, new alliances started to show. Though the girl alliance remains solid, several happenings on the house started to create crevices on it. The turnout of events forms new alliances and shaken previous alliances in the Big Brother house.
The girls are now planning to backdoor Ika this week. Rachelle and Sabrina had talk about telling Ika on her face that Rachelle is nominating her because Rachelle want to play the game and do not want someone controlling her. Sabrina made the script on what to say and Rachelle added that it was Ika who said they are already a shrinking ship and she doesn't trust them.
Sabrina even counted who will vote to evict Ika and came up with this: Sabrina, Sarah, Allison, Kenny, Andrew, and Arlie to evict Ika; Neda, Jon, and Adel to keep her.
If the replacement nominations will take place soon and Ika is put up in the block, Heather will be safe for two or more weeks as the girls is planning to evict Allison next week.
Meanwhile, Ika talked to Jon on the possibility of her getting nominated. She said she now feels that she is all alone in the house and feels like Paul. She then asked Jon if he knows anything and Jon said he had no idea on who will Rachelle nominate as replacement.
"Big Brother Canada" 2 is now on its fourth week. Some of the housemates are also talking about when the double eviction will be.
For more "Big Brother Canada" Season 2 updates, read more below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0