Missing Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370: Pitbull, Everly Brothers Linked to Disappearance
By Keerthi Mohan | March 24, 2014 6:58 PM EST
Conspiracy theorists believe that Shakira and rapper Pitbull might have predicted the Malaysia Airlines flight MH370's disappearance almost two years ago before the passenger plane disappeared early this month.
Theories floating around suggest that lyrics of their song “Get It Started,” which was released in 2012, holds the key to the flight's disappearance.
Pitbull’s lines in the song include, “Now it’s off to Malaysia,” and “Two passports, three cities, two countries, one day,” and theorists have linked the two passports to the stolen Austrian and Italian ones used by two passengers to board the plane.
The three cities are the capital cities of Malaysia, China and Vietnam and the two countries are Malaysia and Vietnam, theorists believe.
Did Pitbull predict the flight’s disappearance two years before it actually happened? Some believe so.
I think the best Malaysian airline theory is the one that says Pitbull stole it for the illuminati, gives me more of a reason to hate him
— JP von Bartwich (@oc312) March 22, 2014
It's even in the Pitbull lyrics ft Shakira. The song was 2 years ago! Its planned! Let see how Malaysia solves this. pic.twitter.com/aICY2IEwla — Arief Ferdinand (@_Ariefferdinand) March 13, 2014
Interestingly, several other songs have also been linked to the missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370. Many feel that the Everly Brothers’ “Ebony Eyes,” which was a hit in the 1960s, is a better match.
Check Out the Lyrics of the Song Below.
The plane was way overdue so I went inside to the airlines desk and I said "Sir, I wonder why 1203 is so late?" He said "Aww, they probably took off late or they may have run into some turbulent weather and had to alter their course."
I went back outside and I waited at the gate and I watched the beacon light from the control tower as it whipped through the dark ebony skies as if it were searching for (my ebony eyes.)
And then came the announcement over the loudspeaker- "Would those having relatives or friends on flight number 1203 please report to the chapel across the street at once."
Since the Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 went missing on 8 March, several theories have been floating around on what could have gone wrong. The chance of aliens abducting the flight has been one of the most bizarre ones.
As per a YouTube user, an unidentified object was spotted on the radar just as flight 370 was making its way across Malaysia. The craft was travelling at twice the speed of other planes in the area, and just as the 370 vanished from the radar, the unidentified craft too stopped mid-air, pointing towards the 370. Following this, both the objects were believed to have vanished, YouTube user DAHBOO7 said in video hinting at the possibility of the plane being hijacked by aliens.
The video has since received more than 1,50,000 views.
Check out the video below:
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Six English Words Which Originated From Arabic
- ISIS Educates Young Children in 'School of Jihad,' Deploys Them in Active Combat After Graduation [VIDEO]
- Robots May Be Used to Fight Ebola in West Africa; Australian PM Admits US, UK Asked For Medical Teams
- Decades-Long Mystery of Oklahoma Lake Solved, Missing Six Bodies Identified
- Belgium Chocolate Maker ISIS Forced To Change Brand Name To Escape Customer Fury
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS