Tim Tebow Offered To Guest at a VH1 Reality Dance Show
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 24, 2014 6:27 PM EST
Tim Tebow had already proven that he can act with his T-Mobile commercial during the Super Bowl 2014, and he had also proven that he can look good on TV after landing a job as a college football analyst for ESP. Now, he has reportedly been offered to guest-star at a VH1 reality dance show. Tebow is certainly out to prove that he can do a lot of side hustles while waiting for his second big break in the National Football League (NFL).
Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow celebrates after his team defeated the Pittsburgh Steelers in overtime in the NFL AFC wildcard playoff football game in Denver
Pacquiao-Bradley II: Bradley Slams Pacquiao and Says That the Filipino Fighter is No Longer the Fighter He Once Was
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: The Estranged Couple Talks All the Time, Khloe to Build a Basketball Court for Lamar?
According to a report by TMZ, one of the stars of VH1's Hit The Floor Kat Bailess came across Tebow at Boa Steakhouse in West Hollywood. Bailess approached the former NFL quarterback and asked for a picture, which Tebow instantly did not hesitate to accept.
"I told Tim that he should be a guest star on my show 'Hit The Floor,'" said Bailess. "He said, 'That'd be really cool,' but he had to talk to his reps, which I understand," Bailess added.
Would Tebow really consider dancing for the show? TMZ reported that there isn't really any word if he would actually consider the offer.
Meanwhile, Tebow has been really making the most of his time while his NFL career remains uncertain. Outside of his ESPN career, Tebow took some time out to raise money for his foundation. Tebow recently held a celebrity golf tournament which was attended by stars such as Rob Scheider, Emmitt Smith, Alfonso Ribiero and Kim Alexis, People reported. Professional golfer Bubba Watson was also in attendance. It has been reported that the said charity event raised more than $1.1 million for the Tim Tebow Foundation.
"For me, life isn't about being recognized or having everyone know who I am," said Tebow. "That's not why I'm here for," he added. The 26-year-old former NFL quarterback said that his foundation is the most significant thing that he do. "That's what my life is all about," he said.
Tebow, as he had stated many times, has told People that he still hasn't given up on his football dream. He said that he wants to play ball again which is why he has been training so hard, almost every day. He feels that he is at the top level that he has ever been.
"It's something that I'm really passionate about, playing football, I'm always looking to improve my skills."
However, it seems like playing football, as much as he like, comes a second priority for him behind his foundation. He revealed that he is more engrossed on his foundation. "I want to improve as a football player, but even more importantly, I really want to improve as a person," he concluded.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- WWE SummerSlam Results & Highlights: Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena, Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton
- Australian BASE Jumper Killed in French Alps
- Splint-Free Rafael Nadal in Intense Practice for US Open Campaign
- Tim Tebow Stars in SEC Network Commercial
- Fernando Alonso Describes Michael Schumacher as the Strongest Opponent He Has Faced in F1
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- 4 Killer Android Features Apple Fans Would Love to Get Come the iPhone 6 Release Date
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region
- Motorola Moto X+1 On Release Date To Come With Snapdragon 800 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 4K Recording And 5.2-Inch Display