Tim Tebow Offered To Guest at a VH1 Reality Dance Show
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 24, 2014 6:27 PM EST
Tim Tebow had already proven that he can act with his T-Mobile commercial during the Super Bowl 2014, and he had also proven that he can look good on TV after landing a job as a college football analyst for ESP. Now, he has reportedly been offered to guest-star at a VH1 reality dance show. Tebow is certainly out to prove that he can do a lot of side hustles while waiting for his second big break in the National Football League (NFL).
Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow celebrates after his team defeated the Pittsburgh Steelers in overtime in the NFL AFC wildcard playoff football game in Denver
Pacquiao-Bradley II: Bradley Slams Pacquiao and Says That the Filipino Fighter is No Longer the Fighter He Once Was
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: The Estranged Couple Talks All the Time, Khloe to Build a Basketball Court for Lamar?
According to a report by TMZ, one of the stars of VH1's Hit The Floor Kat Bailess came across Tebow at Boa Steakhouse in West Hollywood. Bailess approached the former NFL quarterback and asked for a picture, which Tebow instantly did not hesitate to accept.
"I told Tim that he should be a guest star on my show 'Hit The Floor,'" said Bailess. "He said, 'That'd be really cool,' but he had to talk to his reps, which I understand," Bailess added.
Would Tebow really consider dancing for the show? TMZ reported that there isn't really any word if he would actually consider the offer.
Meanwhile, Tebow has been really making the most of his time while his NFL career remains uncertain. Outside of his ESPN career, Tebow took some time out to raise money for his foundation. Tebow recently held a celebrity golf tournament which was attended by stars such as Rob Scheider, Emmitt Smith, Alfonso Ribiero and Kim Alexis, People reported. Professional golfer Bubba Watson was also in attendance. It has been reported that the said charity event raised more than $1.1 million for the Tim Tebow Foundation.
"For me, life isn't about being recognized or having everyone know who I am," said Tebow. "That's not why I'm here for," he added. The 26-year-old former NFL quarterback said that his foundation is the most significant thing that he do. "That's what my life is all about," he said.
Tebow, as he had stated many times, has told People that he still hasn't given up on his football dream. He said that he wants to play ball again which is why he has been training so hard, almost every day. He feels that he is at the top level that he has ever been.
"It's something that I'm really passionate about, playing football, I'm always looking to improve my skills."
However, it seems like playing football, as much as he like, comes a second priority for him behind his foundation. He revealed that he is more engrossed on his foundation. "I want to improve as a football player, but even more importantly, I really want to improve as a person," he concluded.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Chelsea FC: Mourinho Hints Cesc Fabregas Could Succeed John Terry As Club Captain
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS