Tim Tebow Offered To Guest at a VH1 Reality Dance Show
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 24, 2014 6:27 PM EST
Tim Tebow had already proven that he can act with his T-Mobile commercial during the Super Bowl 2014, and he had also proven that he can look good on TV after landing a job as a college football analyst for ESP. Now, he has reportedly been offered to guest-star at a VH1 reality dance show. Tebow is certainly out to prove that he can do a lot of side hustles while waiting for his second big break in the National Football League (NFL).
Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow celebrates after his team defeated the Pittsburgh Steelers in overtime in the NFL AFC wildcard playoff football game in Denver
Pacquiao-Bradley II: Bradley Slams Pacquiao and Says That the Filipino Fighter is No Longer the Fighter He Once Was
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: The Estranged Couple Talks All the Time, Khloe to Build a Basketball Court for Lamar?
According to a report by TMZ, one of the stars of VH1's Hit The Floor Kat Bailess came across Tebow at Boa Steakhouse in West Hollywood. Bailess approached the former NFL quarterback and asked for a picture, which Tebow instantly did not hesitate to accept.
"I told Tim that he should be a guest star on my show 'Hit The Floor,'" said Bailess. "He said, 'That'd be really cool,' but he had to talk to his reps, which I understand," Bailess added.
Would Tebow really consider dancing for the show? TMZ reported that there isn't really any word if he would actually consider the offer.
Meanwhile, Tebow has been really making the most of his time while his NFL career remains uncertain. Outside of his ESPN career, Tebow took some time out to raise money for his foundation. Tebow recently held a celebrity golf tournament which was attended by stars such as Rob Scheider, Emmitt Smith, Alfonso Ribiero and Kim Alexis, People reported. Professional golfer Bubba Watson was also in attendance. It has been reported that the said charity event raised more than $1.1 million for the Tim Tebow Foundation.
"For me, life isn't about being recognized or having everyone know who I am," said Tebow. "That's not why I'm here for," he added. The 26-year-old former NFL quarterback said that his foundation is the most significant thing that he do. "That's what my life is all about," he said.
Tebow, as he had stated many times, has told People that he still hasn't given up on his football dream. He said that he wants to play ball again which is why he has been training so hard, almost every day. He feels that he is at the top level that he has ever been.
"It's something that I'm really passionate about, playing football, I'm always looking to improve my skills."
However, it seems like playing football, as much as he like, comes a second priority for him behind his foundation. He revealed that he is more engrossed on his foundation. "I want to improve as a football player, but even more importantly, I really want to improve as a person," he concluded.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Amir Khan Addresses Roach’s Comments That Pacquiao Used To Knock Out The Bolton-Born Boxer During Sparring Sessions
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Meet Paige VanZant, The Next UFC Sensation In The Women's Division
- Sharapova, Halep, Ivanovic, Wozniacki, Kvitova, Radwanska, Kerber Make Early Commitment To Stuttgart Open
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]