Nokia Lumia 925: T-Mobile Offers Windows Phone Handset at Only $200 Price
By Jenalyn Villamarin | March 24, 2014 5:24 PM EST
The Nokia Lumia 925 smartphone is offered with the lowered price of $225 off-contract at seller Newegg but the latest deal alert for the Windows Phone handset reveal that consumers can get their hands on the Nokia device for only $200 price.
In the previous report, the shocking Newegg price deal is a huge 55 percent off on the Windows Phone list tag where the Nokia Lumia 925 outright price was set at $500. The other low price offer for the Finnish device comes from the Home Shopping Network (HSN) where the aluminum-bodied smartphone comes at $199.95 price with free shipping included.
"The offer is eligible for HSN.com's FlexPay program with interest free payments as low as $49.99 a month. You can also tack on HSN Protection Plus 2 year plan for an additional $25.95," the Windows Phone Central report noted. However, the Nokia Lumia 925 handset is locked to the US carrier's network with the $100 requirement of purchased credit to make it entitled for smartphone unlocking.
According to the WMPoweruser report, the process is not required if the Nokia Lumia 925 owner will be using the smartphone on T-Mobile's 4G network.
The Nokia Lumia 925 smartphone features and specs include the 4.5-inch, AMOLED screen display with 1280x768p resolution, a 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, powered with the Microsoft Windows Phone 8 operating system, 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage capacity, non-removable Li-Ion 2000mAh battery, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 8.7MP rear-facing PureView camera with Carl Zeiss optics, 4X camera zoom, dual LED flash and with the usual Bluetooth, NFC, Wi-Fi and 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE service with T-Mobile in black, white and grey as the colour options that consumers can choose from.
Recently, the Lumia Black update has been rolled out to the Windows Phone handset that adds up a collection of features in it. The features included are the ability to set custom ringtones for apps, the new Nokia Glance screen, an enhanced storage management, Wi-Fi sharing, screen orientation lock, support for Bluetooth 4.0 and the Nokia apps such as Nokia Beamer and Nokia Storyteller.
The report further noted that price cut on the Nokia Lumia 925 is a sign regarding the arrival of a new Nokia handset. The Nokia Lumia 930 is expected to be officially announced at the 2014 Microsoft Build Developer Conference on April 2 to April 4 in San Francisco, California.
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia 530: Nokia Working on Nokia Lumia 525 and 520 Successor Leaked as Nokia Rock? - [READ]
Nokia Lumia 2520: Windows Tablet's Power Keyboard Offered at AT&T and Verizon - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Sims 4' First Expansion Pack To Roll Out Tomorrow With Halloween Theme Via Teaser Images
- The Pirate Bay Contains Malicious Advertisements: Using TPB Can Infect Your Computer With Malware
- Get Invite Codes to Ello the Social Networking Site That Is Viral On the Internet
- Windows Insider Program: How to Get Windows 10 the Next Generation Operating System
- ‘Destiny’ New DLC For PlayStation And Xbox: Future Missions, Strikes And Raids Revealed
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build