Khloe Kardashian Controlling Possible Reconciliation with Lamar Odom, a Basketball Court Her Bait?
By Annie Dee | March 24, 2014 5:24 PM EST
Even though there were talks and speculations that Khloe Kardashian is swayed by ex-husband Lamar Odom's pleas to forgive him and take him back, the two have been seen nowhere together or communicating that much to show that Khloe is changing her mind about the divorce. However, with a basketball being installed in her new home according to the Examiner, is this the sign that Khloe finally made up her mind to cancel the divorce and accept Lamar Odom back in her arms?
Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom Citing ‘Irreconcilable Differences’ (Reuters)
Khloe Kardashian recently purchased Justin Bieber's house and moved out of the mansion she shared with Lamar. However, even though things between the two were obviously sour, recent reports showed that the two still have feelings for each other. Lamar went to Europe to focus on his basketball career and yet came back to the US just to make up with Khloe. Khloe has also expressed in a famous radio show that she is not over the divorce yet.
"I want to make it work with Khloe," Lamar has said. Afterwards, an insider has also revealed that Khloe and Lamar are still "talking all the time" and "It's not over yet."
According to Wet Paint Entertainment on March 23, one of the things that Khloe Kardashian is planning to change about her new home is installing a basketball court. Unless Khloe has learned to play the sport or decided that playing hoops will be her new hobby, many are believing that this move shows that she is indeed, already starting to question her divorce decision and might take back Lamar soon.
Lamar himself views this basketball court is for him. "Her installing a basketball court really says something," the insider said. "He thinks he could get Khloe back." Us Magazine reports.
Khloe Kardashian filed for divorce fromLamar Odom only back in December 2013, and with their feelings still raw for each other, a reconciliation is hardly impossible if they really still feel something for each other. With their love story splashed and shown on their own reality show once, fans will certainly be ecstatic if the romance is rekindled.
Their split has been one of the biggest breakups of 2013, and their reconciliation can be one of the biggest reconciliations, up in the ranks with the reconciliation of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. They can actually show divorcing couples everywhere that irrreconcilable differences tleading to the divoce can be reconciled.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues