Khloe Kardashian Controlling Possible Reconciliation with Lamar Odom, a Basketball Court Her Bait?
By Annie Dee | March 24, 2014 5:24 PM EST
Even though there were talks and speculations that Khloe Kardashian is swayed by ex-husband Lamar Odom's pleas to forgive him and take him back, the two have been seen nowhere together or communicating that much to show that Khloe is changing her mind about the divorce. However, with a basketball being installed in her new home according to the Examiner, is this the sign that Khloe finally made up her mind to cancel the divorce and accept Lamar Odom back in her arms?
Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom Citing ‘Irreconcilable Differences’ (Reuters)
Khloe Kardashian recently purchased Justin Bieber's house and moved out of the mansion she shared with Lamar. However, even though things between the two were obviously sour, recent reports showed that the two still have feelings for each other. Lamar went to Europe to focus on his basketball career and yet came back to the US just to make up with Khloe. Khloe has also expressed in a famous radio show that she is not over the divorce yet.
"I want to make it work with Khloe," Lamar has said. Afterwards, an insider has also revealed that Khloe and Lamar are still "talking all the time" and "It's not over yet."
According to Wet Paint Entertainment on March 23, one of the things that Khloe Kardashian is planning to change about her new home is installing a basketball court. Unless Khloe has learned to play the sport or decided that playing hoops will be her new hobby, many are believing that this move shows that she is indeed, already starting to question her divorce decision and might take back Lamar soon.
Lamar himself views this basketball court is for him. "Her installing a basketball court really says something," the insider said. "He thinks he could get Khloe back." Us Magazine reports.
Khloe Kardashian filed for divorce fromLamar Odom only back in December 2013, and with their feelings still raw for each other, a reconciliation is hardly impossible if they really still feel something for each other. With their love story splashed and shown on their own reality show once, fans will certainly be ecstatic if the romance is rekindled.
Their split has been one of the biggest breakups of 2013, and their reconciliation can be one of the biggest reconciliations, up in the ranks with the reconciliation of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. They can actually show divorcing couples everywhere that irrreconcilable differences tleading to the divoce can be reconciled.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal