Mila Kunis Pregnant With Ashton Kutcher’s Child, Reports Claim
By Anne Lu | March 24, 2014 4:59 PM EST
Mila Kunis is pregnant with Ashton Kutcher’s baby, according to new reports. The engaged lovers are apparently expecting their first child together.
Multiple sites have “confirmed” the happy news, each citing an unnamed close friend of the couple.
“This is something they both wanted,” one source told Us magazine. “They are both so happy.”
Ashton, 36, is “very happy” with the news, but he is keeping the matter as private as possible.
“He has been talking about kids with Danny Masterson,” the magazine’s source said, referring to his and Mila’s “That ‘70s Show” co-star.
E! News first reported the couple’s pregnancy, while other sites insist that, contrary to other reports, they are only expecting one child, not twins.
The news came a month after their engagement was revealed. They have been dating for about a year now, and they reportedly only became engaged in February after Mila was spotted wearing what appeared to be a diamond ring on her finger.
Although they are keeping mum about their engagement and pregnancy, Ashton and Mila didn’t disappoint when they were caught by the Kiss Cam at the Pistons-Clippers NBA game on Saturday.
Meanwhile, Mila and Ashton will be playing couple on TV once again when Mila guest stars on “Two and a Half Men,” in which Ashton plays lead character Walden.
She will play Vivian, a “young, beautiful, free-spirited world traveller who shows up on Walden’s doorsteps,” according to the show’s press release.
“Walden feels an instant connection with her, convinced she’s ‘the one.’ The problem is Walden was about to propose to someone else.”
The episode has no airdate yet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’