Mila Kunis Pregnant With Ashton Kutcher’s Child, Reports Claim
By Anne Lu | March 24, 2014 4:59 PM EST
Mila Kunis is pregnant with Ashton Kutcher’s baby, according to new reports. The engaged lovers are apparently expecting their first child together.
Multiple sites have “confirmed” the happy news, each citing an unnamed close friend of the couple.
“This is something they both wanted,” one source told Us magazine. “They are both so happy.”
Ashton, 36, is “very happy” with the news, but he is keeping the matter as private as possible.
“He has been talking about kids with Danny Masterson,” the magazine’s source said, referring to his and Mila’s “That ‘70s Show” co-star.
E! News first reported the couple’s pregnancy, while other sites insist that, contrary to other reports, they are only expecting one child, not twins.
The news came a month after their engagement was revealed. They have been dating for about a year now, and they reportedly only became engaged in February after Mila was spotted wearing what appeared to be a diamond ring on her finger.
Although they are keeping mum about their engagement and pregnancy, Ashton and Mila didn’t disappoint when they were caught by the Kiss Cam at the Pistons-Clippers NBA game on Saturday.
Meanwhile, Mila and Ashton will be playing couple on TV once again when Mila guest stars on “Two and a Half Men,” in which Ashton plays lead character Walden.
She will play Vivian, a “young, beautiful, free-spirited world traveller who shows up on Walden’s doorsteps,” according to the show’s press release.
“Walden feels an instant connection with her, convinced she’s ‘the one.’ The problem is Walden was about to propose to someone else.”
The episode has no airdate yet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate