Lady Gaga Drops Her Sexiest and Lengthiest Music Video Ever, Listen to 'G.U.Y - An Artpop Film' [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | March 24, 2014 4:49 PM EST
Lady Gaga is the hottest G.U.Y you could ever come across. Before you start rubbing your eyes and feel confused, let's make it clear that G.U.Y stands for "Girl Under You" and is the name of Gaga's third single from her latest "Artpop" album. The singer has released music video for "G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film" over the weekend and it is her lengthiest music video ever at 11 minutes and 46 seconds! The singer looks sexy as she strips and writhes with "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" as the chorus.
Lady Gaga speaks onstage after receiving her award during the Glamour Magazine Women of the Year event in New York, November 11, 2013. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Gaga loves to dress up in long wigs and clever get ups and this video is no exception. She is seen wear and really long white wig and becomes a half-dressed woman bird in the music video. The latest music video by Gaga was shot at Hearst Castle in San Simeon, California and took six days to complete, Hollywood Life is reporting. Here are what the reviews are on Gaga's music video.
"Gaga as usual looked stunning and stripped down to a white one-piece at one part, then rolled around on the ground in nothing but that long white wig later on - made us flashback to Britney Spears in that skin-tone body suit," writes Hollywood Life.com
The music video has been directed by Lady Gaga herself and produced by Nicole Erlich and Andrew Listermann. It showcases four different songs that are depicted with a kaleidoscope of various themes and images.
"She manages to make her way to what at first appears to be a monastery, but the gates open onto a party mansion - Hearst Castle, actually. "Venus" begins to play as Gaga is revived on the scene, baptized in the swimming pool and serenaded by a court orchestra of lip-synching Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," writes Rolling Stone Magazine about the music video.
Gaga premiered the video of "G.U.Y" on Saturday, March 22 on NBC's Dateline before making the clip available online. The artistic music video features "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle Richards, Yolanda Foster and Kim Richards. Andy Cohen from "Bravo" also makes an appearance as the Zeus God.
Watch the clip below and enjoy.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date