Sexy Supermodel Kate Upton is New Face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
By nidhi tewari | March 24, 2014 3:19 PM EST
Kate Upton has one more feather in her impressive cap. The 21-year-old sexy model has become the new face and brand ambassador of Bobbi Brown cosmetics range thus replacing Katie Holmes. The Sports Illustrated bikini model will appear in ads for Bobbi Brown starting in July.
"Proud to announce @KateUpton as the new face of Bobbi Brown-a beautiful, confident, empowered woman," Bobbi Brown wrote on their Instagram page along with a beautiful picture of Kate Upton.
The beautiful supermodel says she is a huge fan of Bobbi Brown cosmetics and has been using them since quite some time now. "I am a huge product fan. I love trying new things. I get that from my mom and my sisters," Upton said, according to USA Today. "We always share products. I've always used Bobbi Brown. That's the cool thing - I can do an interview and not have to lie," she added.
The brand has released a video too as they introduced Kate Upton as the new face. The video shows Bobbi Brown talking about the reason why they chose Kate as the brand ambassador for his brand.
"I was drawn to Kate because -- not only is she incredibly beautiful -- she is healthy, comfortable in her own skin, has such positive energy, and is a woman who creates her own rules," commented Bobbi Brown in the video, according to CTV news. "She loves life and that is pretty powerful."
"Besides being strong and confident, she is really smart. She knows exactly who she is and who her brand is. She told me she called her mom and her sister right away when she found out about [becoming the face of the brand]. She was so excited about doing it!," Bobbi Brown told American Vogue in an interview, according to Glamour Magazine.
The brand is also impressed with Kate's figure which is unlike most supermodels. Kate is more athletic, voluptuous, well-endowed and healthy as compared to skinny supermodels and the cosmetic brand loved her for that.
"That's what I love about Kate: She's a real girl. And she's not a waif-y supermodel. She was an athlete, so she's comfortable with her body. She's really kind of every woman," Brown added.
Do you like Kate Upton as the new face of Bobbi Brown?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown