Sexy Supermodel Kate Upton is New Face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
By nidhi tewari | March 24, 2014 3:19 PM EST
Kate Upton has one more feather in her impressive cap. The 21-year-old sexy model has become the new face and brand ambassador of Bobbi Brown cosmetics range thus replacing Katie Holmes. The Sports Illustrated bikini model will appear in ads for Bobbi Brown starting in July.
"Proud to announce @KateUpton as the new face of Bobbi Brown-a beautiful, confident, empowered woman," Bobbi Brown wrote on their Instagram page along with a beautiful picture of Kate Upton.
The beautiful supermodel says she is a huge fan of Bobbi Brown cosmetics and has been using them since quite some time now. "I am a huge product fan. I love trying new things. I get that from my mom and my sisters," Upton said, according to USA Today. "We always share products. I've always used Bobbi Brown. That's the cool thing - I can do an interview and not have to lie," she added.
The brand has released a video too as they introduced Kate Upton as the new face. The video shows Bobbi Brown talking about the reason why they chose Kate as the brand ambassador for his brand.
"I was drawn to Kate because -- not only is she incredibly beautiful -- she is healthy, comfortable in her own skin, has such positive energy, and is a woman who creates her own rules," commented Bobbi Brown in the video, according to CTV news. "She loves life and that is pretty powerful."
"Besides being strong and confident, she is really smart. She knows exactly who she is and who her brand is. She told me she called her mom and her sister right away when she found out about [becoming the face of the brand]. She was so excited about doing it!," Bobbi Brown told American Vogue in an interview, according to Glamour Magazine.
The brand is also impressed with Kate's figure which is unlike most supermodels. Kate is more athletic, voluptuous, well-endowed and healthy as compared to skinny supermodels and the cosmetic brand loved her for that.
"That's what I love about Kate: She's a real girl. And she's not a waif-y supermodel. She was an athlete, so she's comfortable with her body. She's really kind of every woman," Brown added.
Do you like Kate Upton as the new face of Bobbi Brown?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate