‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 16 Finale Spoilers: What’s in Store in ‘A'?
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 24, 2014 3:03 PM EST
The ultimate episode of "The Walking Dead" season 4 is all set to air on Sunday, March 30, 2014. Episode 16 titled "A" is about brutality. Wetpaint shared three synopses. First, "Many paths collide; Rick faces sheer brutality; the group struggles to survive." Second, "Rick comes face-to-face with sheer brutality when multiple paths collide." Third, "Factions begin to near an inevitable collision, which brings Rick face to face with a shocking form of brutality that threatens the lives of everyone he has become responsible for, so the group must find a way to survive the oncoming storm."
It is expected that prison members may reunite at the Terminus and face brutality there. Let's have a look at some teasers presented by AMC execs and executive producer.
1. Is Rick's brutality connected to Joe's group?
Joe (Jeff Kober) and group are tracking Rick in order to take revenge for the death of one of their group members. In the comics, Jeff and team are bandits who attack Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln), Carl Grimes (Chandler Riggs) and Abraham Ford (Michael Cudlitz). Also, they try to rape Carl. Rick and Abraham kill the bandits and save Carl. Will they rape Carl or someone else (Michonne) in the TV version? Will they kill someone, perhaps, Michonne or baby Judith?
2. The Hunters
"SAVAGE. Honestly... people are going to be talking about this one. The cliffhanger at the end of season 4 will make the wait between seasons 4 and 5 the hardest wait we've ever had. ENJOY!" said Robert Kirkman about "The Walking Dead" season 4 finale at Reddit AMA. It is likely that The Hunters, a group of cannibals, enter in the finale episode and make matters worse for prison members.
3. "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16 finale is set to be "Cool" and "Savage"
"There are some moments in the finale that I think are some of the coolest stuff we've done in the show, and that's the stuff I'm really excited about. We're wrapping this season up in pretty great form," added Robert Kirkman. Norman Reedus talked to Vulture and said that the show went big with it, and it would be a "very ambitious" instalment.
Watch "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16 finale, "A" and witness the brutality.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James