‘The Voice’ Season 6 (2014) Week 5 Battle Rounds-Part 3 Spoilers: What Happens in Episode 10 Plus What Does Changed Format Brings?
By jaskiran kaur | March 24, 2014 2:35 PM EST
NBC's Emmy Award winning reality competition show "The Voice" is back with its season 6 (2014) and it is already rocking. The show has winded of its exciting first stage of blind auditions and is carrying out battle rounds. On Monday night, March 24, 2014 the show will enter its second week of battle rounds and few more artists from teams of four coaches- Shakira, Usher, Blake Shelton and Adam Levine- will compete against each other to proceed to the next level of the show. Here is what happens next in The Voice Season 6 (2014) Week 5 Battle Rounds Episode 10. Also, find out what details about the changed format of the show and who is joining as a universal mentor. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Week 5 Battle Rounds-Part 3 Episode 10. Read only if you want to learn more about the upcoming episode.
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Week 4 Battle Rounds Episode 8 marked the beginning of battle rounds. During this stage, two artists from each group are pitted against each other to perform on the same song as chosen by the coaches or the judges- Shakira, Usher, Blake Shelton and Adam Levine. Whoever is thought to be the better performer wins the round and proceeds to the next level. Also, if the eliminated performer manages to impress a coach of other teams, with the help of "steal" feature the eliminated artist has the chance to be recruited in another team.
Last week, 14 artists were promoted to compete in the next level. Out of 12 battles of 24 artists in first two episodes of battle rounds, twelve artists moved on to the next level by winning the round and four artists were recruited in new teams.
In "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Week 5 Battle Rounds-Part 3 Episode 10, battle rounds continue wherein six more battles will take place.
Spoilers from the upcoming battle rounds episode suggest tough times for some of the judges. Zap2it released an exclusive preview from "The Voice" Season 6 Week 5 Battle Rounds episodes. According to the exclusive preview, Coach Blake Shelton is up for a challenge thrown at him by artists performing from his team. He is going to face a tough time, judging contestants Audra McLaughlin and duo Alaska & Madi. Their performance compels him to seek assistance from his colleagues Usher, Adam Levine and Shakira, but to no avail. While, Blake Shelton can only keep one of the two performers of his team during this round, he also makes his final steal from Team Usher. Click HERE to view the sneak peek from "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Week 5 Battle Rounds-Part 3 Episode 10 as published by Zap2it.
Meanwhile, "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) is undergoing a surprise format change. "The Voice" recruited artists Jill Scott, Miranda Lambert, Aloe Blacc and The Band Perry as the mentors this season. Joining the party as an advisor to all coaches of all the four teams is Chris Martin, the lead singer of band Coldplay.
With his recruitment comes another big change in "The Voice" Season 6 (2014). The new format replaces next level of knock-out rounds with The Battles- Round Two which will be held in Episode 12 and 13 beginning from March 31. During this round, each team will be mentored by same advisor, Chris Martin. Also, each coach will be allowed to avail "steal" feature, but just once. In this round, artists will be paired within their team and they will have to give individual performances on the same song, separately.
The Battles- Round Two will narrow down the Top 32 contestants to the Top 20. After this, the show will be followed by Live Shows commencing on April 21.
So are you excited for what happens next on "The Voice" Season 6 (2014)? Watch In "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Week 5 Battle Rounds-Part 3 Episode 10 to find out who wins, who gets eliminated and who gets stolen. Don't forget to tune into NBC at 8PM (EST) on Mondays and Tuesdays.
For more spoilers and recap of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Blind Auditions and Battle Rounds read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- Rihanna And Jay Z Romance Reports Quashed: Queen Bey And RiRi To Join Forces- Report
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- US, Canada Labour Activists ‘Block the Boat for Gaza’ Succeed in Blocking Docking of Israeli Ship in California Port
- 4 Killer Android Features Apple Fans Would Love to Get Come the iPhone 6 Release Date
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Larger 5.5inch iPhone 6 Variant Will Roll Out in the Market as ‘iPhone 6L’
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff