'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills': Fight Between Brandi Glanville and Lisa Vanderpump Deleted And to be Aired, Cast Threaten to Quit
By Vanessa Francisco | March 24, 2014 2:02 PM EST
A scene showing a brutal confrontation between Brandi Glanville and Lisa Vanderpump in a trailer promo of the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" curiously did not make it on the episode itself. According to Radar Online, RHOBV fans have been questioning why their most anticipated scene where Glanville called the British restaurateur a "b*tch" was not shown on TV.
"I know you are the chess player of all time but I just checkmated you, b*tch," Glanville told Vanderpump. Much to the fans' disappointment, Bravo TV did not air the clip. The series veteran star also addressed it on her blog, writing: "After an arduous two and a half hours at the final party, half an hour trying to reason with Brandi (much of which you did not see, including her yelling "I checkmated you b*tch."), it was all just too much." It is possible that viewers could still see the scene because the season is not over yet and two episodes are still set to air. "Producers are notorious for saving wild clips to air just to create even more drama," a source told Radar.
Producers are also figuring out what direction they would take for the show, especially that the drama and fights surrounding the cast on season four were epic with 53-year-old Lisa Vanderpump screaming against 41-year-old Brandi Glanville, who has made racists comments as well. 50-year-old Yolanda Foster also makes her own cold-blooded jabs.
"Everything is falling apart behind the scenes," an insider revealed to Radar. "They want the controversial people to come back because ratings were pretty good but everyone hates all of the women! The producers do not know what to do now or where to go next season."
Fans have already made a petition to remove Brandi Glanville from the show and thought it was pretty harmless, according to the source it certainly caught the attention of producers who are now wondering if these fights are all really worth it. "They are asking themselves, do we keep people around that say such terrible things?" the source continued.
There have already been talks about RHOBV season five but none of the veteran stars have signed on it yet. Vanderpump has expressed her thoughts of walking away because of how Glanville attacked her on and off camera.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More