'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills': Fight Between Brandi Glanville and Lisa Vanderpump Deleted And to be Aired, Cast Threaten to Quit
By Vanessa Francisco | March 24, 2014 2:02 PM EST
A scene showing a brutal confrontation between Brandi Glanville and Lisa Vanderpump in a trailer promo of the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" curiously did not make it on the episode itself. According to Radar Online, RHOBV fans have been questioning why their most anticipated scene where Glanville called the British restaurateur a "b*tch" was not shown on TV.
"I know you are the chess player of all time but I just checkmated you, b*tch," Glanville told Vanderpump. Much to the fans' disappointment, Bravo TV did not air the clip. The series veteran star also addressed it on her blog, writing: "After an arduous two and a half hours at the final party, half an hour trying to reason with Brandi (much of which you did not see, including her yelling "I checkmated you b*tch."), it was all just too much." It is possible that viewers could still see the scene because the season is not over yet and two episodes are still set to air. "Producers are notorious for saving wild clips to air just to create even more drama," a source told Radar.
Producers are also figuring out what direction they would take for the show, especially that the drama and fights surrounding the cast on season four were epic with 53-year-old Lisa Vanderpump screaming against 41-year-old Brandi Glanville, who has made racists comments as well. 50-year-old Yolanda Foster also makes her own cold-blooded jabs.
"Everything is falling apart behind the scenes," an insider revealed to Radar. "They want the controversial people to come back because ratings were pretty good but everyone hates all of the women! The producers do not know what to do now or where to go next season."
Fans have already made a petition to remove Brandi Glanville from the show and thought it was pretty harmless, according to the source it certainly caught the attention of producers who are now wondering if these fights are all really worth it. "They are asking themselves, do we keep people around that say such terrible things?" the source continued.
There have already been talks about RHOBV season five but none of the veteran stars have signed on it yet. Vanderpump has expressed her thoughts of walking away because of how Glanville attacked her on and off camera.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage