PS4 Exclusives: 'Watch Dogs' and 'inFamous: Second Son'; 'The Order: 1886' to Have Collector’s Edition?
By Gel Galang | March 24, 2014 1:54 PM EST
What could be seen as the PS4's answer to "Titanfall," an Xbox One and Xbox 360 exclusive game, would have to be "inFamous: Second Son," and now that it's already out, PS4 players can enjoy the additional content that developer Sucker Punch Productions has in store.
"We spent almost three years bringing Delsin and his powers to life, now it's time for you all to ENJOY those powers!" said Brian Fleming of Sucker Punch Productions over at PlayStation Blog.
According to the report, a patch is also available for download, one which gamers would love, as it has a little something called the "inFamous" Paper Trail. This addition is a free bonus extension of the "inFamous: Second Son" and one that "expands the universe and gameplay by weaving seamlessly on and beyond your PS4."
Apart from the campaign, the bonus content will let players discover the mysteries and the cover-ups done in the story. For those who also want to keep getting new content, Mr Fleming also announced that there will be new content released each week for 6 weeks after the launch.
These additions are treated as chapters, all of which will make up almost 5 hours of additional content so long as you have a copy of the game and a PSN account. The first Paper Trail mission was already made available last March 21.
The additional content will also let players unlock the Paper Trail KARMA once they link their Paper Trail account to their PSN.
Collector's Edition Coming for 'The Order: 1886'?
For those who are excited for the PS4 exclusive cinematic game "The Order: 1886," this little tidbit spotted by Gaming Everything may prove a bit of excitement.
According to the source, Sony may be considering having a collector's edition of the game—or at least, it's gathering information if players are open to the idea. A survey seems to be going around the PlayStation MVP program, with questions centered on possible premium releases for the game, with a collector's edition being one of them.
What's more, part of the collector's edition may be limited edition figurines. Already, there are designs that have been showcased, but since the idea seems to be at a very early stage, they are surely subject to change.
Are you looking forward to a collector's edition? Or do you prefer a regular release?
'Watch Dogs' Exclusive Content for PS4 Revealed
Apart from "inFamous: Second Son," another game that has some added PlayStation value is "Watch Dogs."
Sony has revealed that there will be an additional 60 minutes of gameplay, a hacking boost and another character skin coming for those who are playing the game on either the PS4 or PS3.
Announced over the PlayStation Blog, the additional content is presented in the four new missions where DedSec, the hactivist group, tries to get Aiden to help them hack into Chicago's operating system to track down an enemy.
"Watch Dogs" will be arriving in less than a week—have you already preordered a copy?
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Hits Battle Frontier Plus New Discoveries
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Essential Tips For Nexus 6: Camera And Entertainment, Notifications And Privacy, Battery
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition' Starter Tips And Tricks: Character Creation, Combat Modes, Party, Looting, War Table
- Vodafone Australia Software Update Weekly Wrap For Nov. 20: Blackberry, HTC, Huawei, Samsung And Sony
- HTC One M9: Speculations on Release Date, Specs And Features
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- Julie Bishop Condemns Barack Obama For Overlooking Australia’s Commitment in Protecting Great Barrier Reef