Most Hilarious Spoofs on Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Vogue Cover: From Seth Rogen's Spoof to Kermit Version
By nidhi tewari | March 24, 2014 1:04 PM EST
Kimye finally did it. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have got themselves featured on the cover page of the most prestigious magazine Vogue. The "Yeezus" singer is seen nuzzling his fiancée Kim Kadashian's neck as he stands behind her. Kim is seen wearing a huge white off-shoulder silk gown as she stares directly at the camera. The title reads, "Kim and Kanye: Their Fashionable Life and Surreal Times." It also has a hashtag #worldsmosttalkedaboutcouple.
U.S. musician Kanye West (L) and companion Kim Kardashian arrive at the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 women's ready-to-wear fashion show during Paris Fashion Week, September 29, 2013.
Kanye has been quite keen on getting Kim on the Vogue cover since a long time now and called her the "sexiest woman in the world" who deserves to be featured on the magazine cover. According to various media reports, he has been after the magazine editor Anna Wintour to get Kim on Vogue. However, the high profile magazine editor, who has come to the rescue of Kimye, said nobody had "begged" her to be on the cover page.
"You may have read that Kanye begged me to put his fiancée on Vogue's cover. He did nothing of the sort. The gossip might make better reading, but the simple fact of the matter is that it isn't true," Ms Wintour shared.
However, Kim and Kanye's Vogue cover is facing lot of criticism, and many people are planning to cancel their magazine subscription in the wake of it. Kim and Kanye have actually joined the league of Rhianna, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift by getting featured on Vogue. But the Kimye April 14 Vogue cover has been spoofed by many celebrities on Twitter who believe that Vogue has kind of "lowered" its standards by featuring a reality television star on the cover. Here are a couple of the best spoofs on the Kimye Vogue cover:
It had to be done: pic.twitter.com/EXH2NJI3m9
— Seth Rogen (@Sethrogen) March 22, 2014
Seth Rogen's post has been retweeted more than 33 thousand times. But the Kermit version is ever better:
Kermit and Miss Piggy spoof Kimye Vogue cover... as James Franco and Seth Rogen follow suit http://t.co/AZ6DuNFitg pic.twitter.com/NPGJN8oef7 — slone (@slone) March 22, 2014
I don't even dislike Kimye forreal... I just think having them on the cover of Vogue is tacky.
— K.Michelle (@wefightwelove_) March 23, 2014
After seeing Kimye on the cover of Vogue, I wouldn't be surprised if LiLo, or any real housewives of anywhere gracing the cover as well. — Gerry Adam (@gerryadam) March 23, 2014
Re: People screaming about canceling their Vogue subscriptions over Kimye cover - you still get magazines in the mail??
— Marisa Bramwell (@marisabramwell) March 23, 2014
However, there are couple of people who have no issues with the Kimye Vogue cover:
As much as I dislike Kimye, I don't see a problem with their Vogue cover.. What's wrong with it again? — Chantria Phuong (@_Tria20) March 23, 2014
Someone explain why it's a big deal that Kimye is on the cover of vogue.
— Meg (@MegGetsMoney) March 23, 2014
While there are others who believe it is not a big deal and people should stop giving it much importance:
This whole Vogue's cover thing is hilarious :) People are talking about Kimye but there are more important things to worry about.. Seriously — Greg (@Mister__Greg) March 23, 2014
Does this mean I can one day be on the cover of Vogue? #kimye
— LaaviM (@TweetsfromLaavi) March 23, 2014
The amount of hate I have for the airport right now is equal to the amount of hate I have for Kimye's Vogue cover
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2