Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: The Estranged Couple Talks All the Time, Khloe to Build a Basketball Court for Lamar?
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 24, 2014 12:46 PM EST
There are some really ironclad signs that Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian aren't really through with each other. The latest news spreading around different entertainment Web sites like Us Weekly and Hollywood Life is that Lamar and Khloe now talk to each other all the time. What is more, Khloe is even rumoured to be building a basketball court in the house she recently purchased from Justin Bieber. Could Khloe's effort to have a basketball court installed in her new house mean that she has changed her mind and is open on taking Lamar back in her life?
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Who Are the People Claiming They Saw the Plane Flying Low, Burning, and Crashing Down
Floyd Mayweather Preps Up, Trains To Justin Bieber’s Music; Maidana Still Can’t Fathom Why the Undefeated Boxer Chose Him Over Khan
Now, that Lamar is back in the U.S. following his decision to terminate his two-month basketball contract in Spain, a source told Us that Lamar and Khloe are talking all the time. The source went on and revealed that Lamar and Khloe aren't over each other yet. Khloe even called Lamar when she learned that he was not able to complete his contract with the Spanish basketball club.
Lamar has been quoted saying in previous interviews that he still consider Khloe as his wife and his marriage with her is one of the most important things that have happened in his life. Then again, Khloe who recently phoned an Australian radio show said that she is going through divorce but admitted that she is not through with it.
Even though Khloe has already filed for divorce from Lamar in December, it still isn't finished yet. Lamar has spoken about his undying affection for the 29-year-old reality TV star, who on the other hand, has also revealed that she's still not through with their divorce? Could the two of them be giving each other a second change, for real?
Khloe is apparently to build a basketball court in her new home that she purchased from Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber, the Web site further reported. Khloe's decision to get a basketball court setup has even furthered Lamar's audacity to reconcile with Khloe. "Her installing a basketball court really says something," a source close to Lamar told Us. "He thinks he could get Khloe back," the source added.
Like the popular saying goes, it ain't over until the fat lady sings. Until a final judgment has been released regarding Lamar and Khloe's divorce, the two will remain married. A lot of things can happen, Lamar and Khloe may or may not reunite.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Minnesota Timberwolves 2015-2015 NBA Preview: Wiggins-Rubio Era In Minneapolis Begins
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Dallas Mavericks 2015-2015 NBA Preview: Nowitzki, Ellis Has New Shooting Partner In Parsons
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity