Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: The Estranged Couple Talks All the Time, Khloe to Build a Basketball Court for Lamar?
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 24, 2014 12:46 PM EST
There are some really ironclad signs that Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian aren't really through with each other. The latest news spreading around different entertainment Web sites like Us Weekly and Hollywood Life is that Lamar and Khloe now talk to each other all the time. What is more, Khloe is even rumoured to be building a basketball court in the house she recently purchased from Justin Bieber. Could Khloe's effort to have a basketball court installed in her new house mean that she has changed her mind and is open on taking Lamar back in her life?
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Who Are the People Claiming They Saw the Plane Flying Low, Burning, and Crashing Down
Floyd Mayweather Preps Up, Trains To Justin Bieber’s Music; Maidana Still Can’t Fathom Why the Undefeated Boxer Chose Him Over Khan
Now, that Lamar is back in the U.S. following his decision to terminate his two-month basketball contract in Spain, a source told Us that Lamar and Khloe are talking all the time. The source went on and revealed that Lamar and Khloe aren't over each other yet. Khloe even called Lamar when she learned that he was not able to complete his contract with the Spanish basketball club.
Lamar has been quoted saying in previous interviews that he still consider Khloe as his wife and his marriage with her is one of the most important things that have happened in his life. Then again, Khloe who recently phoned an Australian radio show said that she is going through divorce but admitted that she is not through with it.
Even though Khloe has already filed for divorce from Lamar in December, it still isn't finished yet. Lamar has spoken about his undying affection for the 29-year-old reality TV star, who on the other hand, has also revealed that she's still not through with their divorce? Could the two of them be giving each other a second change, for real?
Khloe is apparently to build a basketball court in her new home that she purchased from Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber, the Web site further reported. Khloe's decision to get a basketball court setup has even furthered Lamar's audacity to reconcile with Khloe. "Her installing a basketball court really says something," a source close to Lamar told Us. "He thinks he could get Khloe back," the source added.
Like the popular saying goes, it ain't over until the fat lady sings. Until a final judgment has been released regarding Lamar and Khloe's divorce, the two will remain married. A lot of things can happen, Lamar and Khloe may or may not reunite.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Only an ‘Expiring Contract’ in Los Angeles; Lakers Want Eric Bledsoe
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- Khloe Kardashian Sympathetic About Ex-Husband Lamar Odom in Recent Instagram Posts
- Rafael Nadal’s Retirement Plan Includes Becoming Pro Poker Player; Spaniard To Unveil New Serve at US Open
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People