NBA Rumors: Paul George Nude Photos Go Viral; Picture Sent To Gay Man Named Paul
By Lou Ramon Aguila | March 24, 2014 12:17 PM EST
Indiana Pacers star Paul George is in hot water again after the All-Star small forward was reportedly 'catfished' into sending semi and full-nude photos to a gay guy who pretended to be a woman, according to a report posted on Black Sports Online.
Indiana Pacers Paul George jumps over teammates as he competes in the slam dunk contest during the NBA All-Star weekend in Orlando, Florida, February 25, 2012.
The two-time NBA All-Star and former Most Improved Player of the Year is facing yet another controversy after several photos showing him naked circulated in the Internet. Worse, the pictures were believed to be sent to a gay man, who reportedly sent racy pics and pretended to be a thick white' girl.
George, was already enmeshed into another controversy involving a Miami stripper last month, allegedly sent back photos showing him half-naked. The gay guy reportedly calls himself by the name of Paul, and was believed to be part of 'Catfishing' group, which previously victimized other athletes like Kenyon Martin and Manti Teo.
"Classic catfish scheme, the gay man who calls himself Paul allegedly sends out thirst trap pics to guys (athletes and celebrities). He pretends to be a thick white girl and the men are dumb enough to send back half naked and in some cases full naked selfies," Black Sports Online reported on Friday.
Just Another Scandal
The 23-year old George was no stranger to scandal and other off-court issues. Last month, several media outlets reported George of impregnating a Miami-based stripper and even offered her $1 million to abort their child. At that time, he was dating the daughter of Los Angeles Clippers head coach Doc Rivers, and there are rumors circulating that he also fathered her.
"George allegedly try to pay her off to abort the child, but she declined (not a dumb a stripper). George is dating someone else of course (Doc Rivers' daughter, photos of her can be seen here), and now the stripper is taking selfies in high heels to show of her pregnancy," via Black Sports Online.
George has been in a shooting funk as of late, going 30 percent from the field and 24 percent from the three-point line over his last five games. He has been averaging at least 17 points and 8 rebounds during that span and even recorded a triple double (10 points, 12 rebounds and 10 assists) against the Chicago Bulls, but the Pacers dropped two in their last three games.
Whether or not the latest scandal is affecting his performance on the court, George's popularity is expected to take another hit for sure.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Medal Tally: Games are Through Day 5 and Australia Continues to Dominate Count; Day 5 Highlights
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Ana Ivanovic Posts a Hot Selfie on Instagram after her San Francisco Photo-Shoot
- Richard Norris' Successful Face Transplant Lands Him in GQ Cover [WATCH VIDEOS]
- Japanese Whalers End Pacific Hunt with 115 Whales Dead and No Disruption from Sea Shepherd
- A Mother Of Two Dies While Undergoing Stem Cell Treatment
- Breaking Discovery: Industrial Pollution Reached South Pole by 19th Century
- Human Guinea Pigs for Google Health Projects