Hrithik to Pair up with Father Rakesh Again but Not for 'Krrish 4'
By Arijita Bhowmik | March 24, 2014 12:44 AM EST
The successful father-son duo of Rakesh Roshan and Hrithik Roshan are likely to team up again soon.
After delivering a massive box office success with "Krrish 3" last year, the successful pair is contemplating another project together but it's not in the superhero series.
"Yes, we are working on a script right now. Let's see how it works out. It's too early (to go into details)," the filmmaker told Hindustan Times recently.
The tabloid further quoted a source saying that since "Krrish 4" would be made on a grander scale and will take more time, Rakesh is considering another film with his son. The film in question is expected to portray Hrithik in a different character altogether.
The 39-year-old is presently busy with Siddharth Anand's "Bang Bang" and was spotted shooting in the capital.
Meanwhile, reports of the actor being a part of Ashutosh Gowariker's period love story have been doing rounds. The actor recently took time out to meet the director in Delhi and discussed the film which would revolve round Indus Valley Civilization.
Though the actor has not confirmed his association with the project yet, it is quite likely that Hrithik will be a part of the Gowariker project, since the director has been waiting on his "Jodhaa Akbar" star for quite a while.
Now it remains to be seen whether Hrithik picks Gowariker's project over his father's, after "Bang Bang" production wraps up.
The father-son duo has previously provided big box office churners like "Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai" (2000), "Koi... Mil Gaya" (2003), "Krrish" (2006) and "Krrish 3" which earned ₹3 billion globally.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Spoiler Update: Return of ‘Asylum’ Character
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate