Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart to Reunite on Latter's 24th Birthday
By Sonam Malik | March 23, 2014 8:48 PM EST
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart may reunite on the latter's 24th birthday. Reports suggest that Stewart wants nothing else on her birthday but Pattinson.
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Secretly Holing Up at LA Hotels/Reuters
A source has revealed, "Kristen wants to celebrate her upcoming birthday with her close friends in LA, and she wants Rob to join them as well," reported Hollywoodlife.
Further reports have said that though the couple has not seen each other for the longest time, they keep in touch by texting each other or by chatting through Skype.
Both Stewart and Pattinson are currently focusing on their work and are pretty much single, and fans speculate that they might come together for her birthday.
A friend close to the ex-couple has even revealed that, "Neither of them are dating. Things are good between them and it would so make Kristen's birthday if he joined her. That would be the ultimate birthday gift for her," reported the website
However, rumours doing the rounds suggest that Pattinson may be more than just friends with Katy Perry.
A source has spilled the beans on Perry and Pattinson's relationship, saying that the friends have taken their relationship to a whole new level. Reportedly, both of them started sharing frequent texts after Perry's and John Mayer's relationship went kaput.
"Rob's been a real shoulder for her to cry on. Since he's been single, though, the texts have hotted up -- she loves drunk texting him and they're always flirty," said the source, reported The Stir
Robsten fans are sad to know that Pattinson is getting close to Perry, as it closes all the possibilities of Stewart and Pattinson's reunion.
The ex-couple tried to rekindle their relationship last year during Halloween. It was even said that the couple has been meeting secretly to discuss their relationship issues. But things got confusing when Pattinson spent the New Year and Christmas with his family in London, and not with Stewart.
Once things fall apart, it is difficult to pick up the pieces, and the same thing is happening in Robsten's affair. Do you think Stewart will accept Stewart's birthday invitation? Leave your comments below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery