Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart to Reunite on Latter's 24th Birthday
By Sonam Malik | March 23, 2014 8:48 PM EST
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart may reunite on the latter's 24th birthday. Reports suggest that Stewart wants nothing else on her birthday but Pattinson.
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Secretly Holing Up at LA Hotels/Reuters
A source has revealed, "Kristen wants to celebrate her upcoming birthday with her close friends in LA, and she wants Rob to join them as well," reported Hollywoodlife.
Further reports have said that though the couple has not seen each other for the longest time, they keep in touch by texting each other or by chatting through Skype.
Both Stewart and Pattinson are currently focusing on their work and are pretty much single, and fans speculate that they might come together for her birthday.
A friend close to the ex-couple has even revealed that, "Neither of them are dating. Things are good between them and it would so make Kristen's birthday if he joined her. That would be the ultimate birthday gift for her," reported the website
However, rumours doing the rounds suggest that Pattinson may be more than just friends with Katy Perry.
A source has spilled the beans on Perry and Pattinson's relationship, saying that the friends have taken their relationship to a whole new level. Reportedly, both of them started sharing frequent texts after Perry's and John Mayer's relationship went kaput.
"Rob's been a real shoulder for her to cry on. Since he's been single, though, the texts have hotted up -- she loves drunk texting him and they're always flirty," said the source, reported The Stir
Robsten fans are sad to know that Pattinson is getting close to Perry, as it closes all the possibilities of Stewart and Pattinson's reunion.
The ex-couple tried to rekindle their relationship last year during Halloween. It was even said that the couple has been meeting secretly to discuss their relationship issues. But things got confusing when Pattinson spent the New Year and Christmas with his family in London, and not with Stewart.
Once things fall apart, it is difficult to pick up the pieces, and the same thing is happening in Robsten's affair. Do you think Stewart will accept Stewart's birthday invitation? Leave your comments below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?