Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart to Reunite on Latter's 24th Birthday
By Sonam Malik | March 23, 2014 8:48 PM EST
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart may reunite on the latter's 24th birthday. Reports suggest that Stewart wants nothing else on her birthday but Pattinson.
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Secretly Holing Up at LA Hotels/Reuters
A source has revealed, "Kristen wants to celebrate her upcoming birthday with her close friends in LA, and she wants Rob to join them as well," reported Hollywoodlife.
Further reports have said that though the couple has not seen each other for the longest time, they keep in touch by texting each other or by chatting through Skype.
Both Stewart and Pattinson are currently focusing on their work and are pretty much single, and fans speculate that they might come together for her birthday.
A friend close to the ex-couple has even revealed that, "Neither of them are dating. Things are good between them and it would so make Kristen's birthday if he joined her. That would be the ultimate birthday gift for her," reported the website
However, rumours doing the rounds suggest that Pattinson may be more than just friends with Katy Perry.
A source has spilled the beans on Perry and Pattinson's relationship, saying that the friends have taken their relationship to a whole new level. Reportedly, both of them started sharing frequent texts after Perry's and John Mayer's relationship went kaput.
"Rob's been a real shoulder for her to cry on. Since he's been single, though, the texts have hotted up -- she loves drunk texting him and they're always flirty," said the source, reported The Stir
Robsten fans are sad to know that Pattinson is getting close to Perry, as it closes all the possibilities of Stewart and Pattinson's reunion.
The ex-couple tried to rekindle their relationship last year during Halloween. It was even said that the couple has been meeting secretly to discuss their relationship issues. But things got confusing when Pattinson spent the New Year and Christmas with his family in London, and not with Stewart.
Once things fall apart, it is difficult to pick up the pieces, and the same thing is happening in Robsten's affair. Do you think Stewart will accept Stewart's birthday invitation? Leave your comments below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff