Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart to Reunite on Latter's 24th Birthday
By Sonam Malik | March 23, 2014 8:48 PM EST
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart may reunite on the latter's 24th birthday. Reports suggest that Stewart wants nothing else on her birthday but Pattinson.
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Secretly Holing Up at LA Hotels/Reuters
A source has revealed, "Kristen wants to celebrate her upcoming birthday with her close friends in LA, and she wants Rob to join them as well," reported Hollywoodlife.
Further reports have said that though the couple has not seen each other for the longest time, they keep in touch by texting each other or by chatting through Skype.
Both Stewart and Pattinson are currently focusing on their work and are pretty much single, and fans speculate that they might come together for her birthday.
A friend close to the ex-couple has even revealed that, "Neither of them are dating. Things are good between them and it would so make Kristen's birthday if he joined her. That would be the ultimate birthday gift for her," reported the website
However, rumours doing the rounds suggest that Pattinson may be more than just friends with Katy Perry.
A source has spilled the beans on Perry and Pattinson's relationship, saying that the friends have taken their relationship to a whole new level. Reportedly, both of them started sharing frequent texts after Perry's and John Mayer's relationship went kaput.
"Rob's been a real shoulder for her to cry on. Since he's been single, though, the texts have hotted up -- she loves drunk texting him and they're always flirty," said the source, reported The Stir
Robsten fans are sad to know that Pattinson is getting close to Perry, as it closes all the possibilities of Stewart and Pattinson's reunion.
The ex-couple tried to rekindle their relationship last year during Halloween. It was even said that the couple has been meeting secretly to discuss their relationship issues. But things got confusing when Pattinson spent the New Year and Christmas with his family in London, and not with Stewart.
Once things fall apart, it is difficult to pick up the pieces, and the same thing is happening in Robsten's affair. Do you think Stewart will accept Stewart's birthday invitation? Leave your comments below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- 'Doctor Who' Casting News: 'GOT' Actress Rose Leslie Favoured To Play As 'Clara Oswald'
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region
- Motorola Moto X+1 On Release Date To Come With Snapdragon 800 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 4K Recording And 5.2-Inch Display