Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart to Reunite on Latter's 24th Birthday
By Sonam Malik | March 23, 2014 8:48 PM EST
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart may reunite on the latter's 24th birthday. Reports suggest that Stewart wants nothing else on her birthday but Pattinson.
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Secretly Holing Up at LA Hotels/Reuters
A source has revealed, "Kristen wants to celebrate her upcoming birthday with her close friends in LA, and she wants Rob to join them as well," reported Hollywoodlife.
Further reports have said that though the couple has not seen each other for the longest time, they keep in touch by texting each other or by chatting through Skype.
Both Stewart and Pattinson are currently focusing on their work and are pretty much single, and fans speculate that they might come together for her birthday.
A friend close to the ex-couple has even revealed that, "Neither of them are dating. Things are good between them and it would so make Kristen's birthday if he joined her. That would be the ultimate birthday gift for her," reported the website
However, rumours doing the rounds suggest that Pattinson may be more than just friends with Katy Perry.
A source has spilled the beans on Perry and Pattinson's relationship, saying that the friends have taken their relationship to a whole new level. Reportedly, both of them started sharing frequent texts after Perry's and John Mayer's relationship went kaput.
"Rob's been a real shoulder for her to cry on. Since he's been single, though, the texts have hotted up -- she loves drunk texting him and they're always flirty," said the source, reported The Stir
Robsten fans are sad to know that Pattinson is getting close to Perry, as it closes all the possibilities of Stewart and Pattinson's reunion.
The ex-couple tried to rekindle their relationship last year during Halloween. It was even said that the couple has been meeting secretly to discuss their relationship issues. But things got confusing when Pattinson spent the New Year and Christmas with his family in London, and not with Stewart.
Once things fall apart, it is difficult to pick up the pieces, and the same thing is happening in Robsten's affair. Do you think Stewart will accept Stewart's birthday invitation? Leave your comments below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Nov. 26, 2014, The Forrester Mansion Is All Decked Out For Thanksgiving With Family And Friends [WATCH VIDEO]
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments