NCAA Live Streaming Information, Betting Odds and Trends: 2014 March Madness Continues, Can Dayton and Harvard Pull Off the Upsets Again?
By James Patrick Quizon | March 23, 2014 1:01 AM EST
Seven double-digit seeded teams in the 2014 NCAA Tournament have so far delivered huge upsets in their respective second round matches.
On Saturday, three of those teams will take the court once again with the entire sporting world’s eyes on them. What will the Dayton Flyer, Harvard Crimson and North Dakota State Bison do for an encore?
NCAA Basketball: NCAA Tournament-2nd Round-Dayton vs Ohio State
Last Thursday, Dayton defeated sixth seed Ohio State, 60-59 for what was the opening day shocker. Then Harvard, although they were just 3 point underdogs in the betting lines, beat fifth seed Cincinnati, 61-57 later on. North Dakota St. defeated fifth seed Oklahoma.
All three squads advanced to the next round and will again be underdogs against separate opponents.
Betting Lines: Dayton (+7) vs. Syracuse (O/U: 128.0)
Game time: 10:10 am AEDT
Dayton vs. Michigan State Trends
- Dayton is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
- Dayton is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games vs. Atlantic Coast teams
- Syracuse is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games in non-conference games
- Syracuse is 0-4 ATS in its last 4 games after a win
Betting Lines: Harvard (+7.5) vs. Michigan State (O/U: 137.0)
Game time: 11:40 am AEDT
Harvard vs. Michigan State Trends
- Harvard is 4-0 ATS in its last 4 games on neutral site
- Harvard is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games
- Michigan State is 3-0-1 ATS in its last 4 games after a win
- Michigan State is 3-1-1 ATS in its last 4 games against non-conference teams
Betting Lines: North Dakota State (+3) vs. San Diego State (O/U: 125.5)
Game time: 9:10 am AEDT
North Dakota State vs. San Diego State Trends
- North Dakota State is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games in neutral site games
- North Dakota State is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
- San Diego State is 5-2 ATS in its last 5 games in neutral site games
- San Diego State is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games in the NCAA Tournament
Predictions: As much as the majority wants to see the ‘dogs deliver once again there was already too much madness in the opening round that we may see some normalcy when Round of 32 rolls Thursday. All three dogs will be competitive and cover the spread but none will advance to the next round.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Bruce Jenner Says Lamar Odom Should Follow His Heart If He Wants To Get Back Together With Khloe Kardashian
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Manchester United Owners Set To Sell Club In £3B Deal After Acquiring Cristiano Ronaldo, Report Says
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes