NBA Preview: San Antonio Spurs vs. Golden State Warriors Live Streaming Information
By James Patrick Quizon | March 22, 2014 11:42 PM EST
The San Antonio Spurs continue to surge and now find themselves atop the league. The Golden State Warriors are on a little run of their own hoping to stay in the hunt for at least a home court advantage in the first round of the NBA postseason.
NBA: San Antonio Spurs at Los Angeles Lakers
The Spurs visit the Warriors on Saturday night for the third meeting of these teams in this regular season.
San Antonio hasn't lost in about a month now with 12 consecutive victories their longest streak since 2010. Most victories haven’t been close too with an average margin of victory of 15.7 points in this stretch.
Golden State is 8-2 in its last 10 games. More importantly the wins came against West rivals which have a similar record in the Western Conference. They beat the Phoenix Suns, 113-107; Dallas Mavericks, 108-85 and Portland Trail Blazers, 113-112.
Both the Spurs and Warriors are coming off wins over teams near or at the bottom of the conference in the respective teams’ last two games.
San Antonio feasted on the Los Angeles Lakers and Sacramento Kings. In the last game, Manu Ginobili (14 points) and Marco Belinelli (17 points) both came off the bench to help the Spurs get the win.
Golden State took care of the Orlando Magic and Milwaukee Bucks at home. Stephen Curry had 31 point and 11 assists in their last game and David Lee (22 points and 12 rebounds) and Andrew Bogut (8 points and 12 rebounds) also contributed for Golden State.
Watch the Spurs-Warriors via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: San Antonio Spurs vs. Golden State Warriors
Game time: 1:30 pm AEDT
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
San Antonio Spurs Trends
- The Spurs are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games
- The Spurs are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games after a win
- The Spurs are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games on the road
- The Spurs are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games vs. West teams
- The Spurs are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. NBA Pacific division teams
Golden State Warriors Trends
- The Warriors are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games
- The Warriors are 7-3-1 ATS in their last 11 games at home
- The Warriors are 2-3-8 ATS in their last 13 games vs. the Spurs in Golden State
- The Warriors are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. Southwest division teams
- The Warriors are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games after an ATS win
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- The Rock Reveals He And John Cena Nearly Fought Backstage [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Begins Training Sans Freddie Roach
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- Boxing News 2014: Showtime VP Favours Pacquiao As Mayweather’s Next Ring Opponent; Money May Insists Fight Should Be Over Showtime PPV Only
- Three Reasons Why Brock Lesnar Must Fight The Undertaker At Night Of Champions And Not John Cena [VIDEO]
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date