NBA Preview: San Antonio Spurs vs. Golden State Warriors Live Streaming Information
By James Patrick Quizon | March 22, 2014 11:42 PM EST
The San Antonio Spurs continue to surge and now find themselves atop the league. The Golden State Warriors are on a little run of their own hoping to stay in the hunt for at least a home court advantage in the first round of the NBA postseason.
NBA: San Antonio Spurs at Los Angeles Lakers
The Spurs visit the Warriors on Saturday night for the third meeting of these teams in this regular season.
San Antonio hasn't lost in about a month now with 12 consecutive victories their longest streak since 2010. Most victories haven’t been close too with an average margin of victory of 15.7 points in this stretch.
Golden State is 8-2 in its last 10 games. More importantly the wins came against West rivals which have a similar record in the Western Conference. They beat the Phoenix Suns, 113-107; Dallas Mavericks, 108-85 and Portland Trail Blazers, 113-112.
Both the Spurs and Warriors are coming off wins over teams near or at the bottom of the conference in the respective teams’ last two games.
San Antonio feasted on the Los Angeles Lakers and Sacramento Kings. In the last game, Manu Ginobili (14 points) and Marco Belinelli (17 points) both came off the bench to help the Spurs get the win.
Golden State took care of the Orlando Magic and Milwaukee Bucks at home. Stephen Curry had 31 point and 11 assists in their last game and David Lee (22 points and 12 rebounds) and Andrew Bogut (8 points and 12 rebounds) also contributed for Golden State.
Watch the Spurs-Warriors via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: San Antonio Spurs vs. Golden State Warriors
Game time: 1:30 pm AEDT
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
San Antonio Spurs Trends
- The Spurs are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games
- The Spurs are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games after a win
- The Spurs are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games on the road
- The Spurs are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games vs. West teams
- The Spurs are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. NBA Pacific division teams
Golden State Warriors Trends
- The Warriors are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games
- The Warriors are 7-3-1 ATS in their last 11 games at home
- The Warriors are 2-3-8 ATS in their last 13 games vs. the Spurs in Golden State
- The Warriors are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. Southwest division teams
- The Warriors are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games after an ATS win
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Rafael Nadal To Kick Off 2015 Season At The Mubadala World Tennis Championship, Undergoes Knee Treatment Prior Appendectomy
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2