Ray J, Joan Rivers Spoofs Kim Kardashian Sex Tape to Promote New Show
By Keerthi Mohan | March 22, 2014 10:35 PM EST
Kim Kardashian’s former lover Ray J and Joan Rivers decided to re-enact a scene from the sex tape that shot Kardashian to fame in 2007 in a bid to promote the talk show host’s show, “Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best?”
Emmy Awards: Worst-dressed celebrities of the past Emmy Awards
The reality show, in its fourth season, will premiere on WeTV on 29 March.
"You know what they say: Once you go black, you never go back," Ray J, whose real name is William Ray Norwood Jr., tells Rivers.
"You know what else they say: Once you go Jew, you know how to screw," she retorts.
Post the raunchy scenes, the duo sit down to talk about the benefits of dating a younger man and an older woman.
“I like older women because they know what they want, they know when they want it, and after they get it then they tell you to get out,” Ray J said.
Rivers quipped that older women know what they want and it’s usually dinner at 4:30 pm.
This has Ray J saying that they have the perfect relationship. “Yes. And I’m good with that because when I take you to dinner, after dinner it’s 6:30 pm. We hit the bed by 7:30 pm, you sleep by 9, I’m in the club by 12. Hello! We got a perfect relationship.”
Meanwhile, TMZ reported that the fake sex video has attracted the attention of Vivid Entertainment honcho Steven Hirsch. Reportedly, Hrisch met with Rivers to know if she would like to be his GILF star.
"I'd pay her $100,000 right now!" Hirsch told TMZ.
Interestingly, Kardashian, who is said to be ecstatic after landing her first-ever Vogue cover, has not reacted to Rivers and Ray J mimicking her sex tape. But fans have appreciated the effort. Although the sex tape is wrong on so many levels, many say it’s worth watching.
Check out Some of the Tweets Below:
Lmaoooo omg, Joan Rivers is so evil. She and Ray J did a parody of him and Kim's sextape.
— Cam. (@cammno) March 22, 2014
@RayJ I cant believe you have made a sextape with @Joan_Rivers so disgusted that it was not live streamed!!! — Jonnie (@KingJonnie1) March 21, 2014
— $M Joe (@MJoeLetsGo) March 21, 2014
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes