Ray J, Joan Rivers Spoofs Kim Kardashian Sex Tape to Promote New Show
By Keerthi Mohan | March 22, 2014 10:35 PM EST
Kim Kardashian’s former lover Ray J and Joan Rivers decided to re-enact a scene from the sex tape that shot Kardashian to fame in 2007 in a bid to promote the talk show host’s show, “Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best?”
Emmy Awards: Worst-dressed celebrities of the past Emmy Awards
The reality show, in its fourth season, will premiere on WeTV on 29 March.
"You know what they say: Once you go black, you never go back," Ray J, whose real name is William Ray Norwood Jr., tells Rivers.
"You know what else they say: Once you go Jew, you know how to screw," she retorts.
Post the raunchy scenes, the duo sit down to talk about the benefits of dating a younger man and an older woman.
“I like older women because they know what they want, they know when they want it, and after they get it then they tell you to get out,” Ray J said.
Rivers quipped that older women know what they want and it’s usually dinner at 4:30 pm.
This has Ray J saying that they have the perfect relationship. “Yes. And I’m good with that because when I take you to dinner, after dinner it’s 6:30 pm. We hit the bed by 7:30 pm, you sleep by 9, I’m in the club by 12. Hello! We got a perfect relationship.”
Meanwhile, TMZ reported that the fake sex video has attracted the attention of Vivid Entertainment honcho Steven Hirsch. Reportedly, Hrisch met with Rivers to know if she would like to be his GILF star.
"I'd pay her $100,000 right now!" Hirsch told TMZ.
Interestingly, Kardashian, who is said to be ecstatic after landing her first-ever Vogue cover, has not reacted to Rivers and Ray J mimicking her sex tape. But fans have appreciated the effort. Although the sex tape is wrong on so many levels, many say it’s worth watching.
Check out Some of the Tweets Below:
Lmaoooo omg, Joan Rivers is so evil. She and Ray J did a parody of him and Kim's sextape.
— Cam. (@cammno) March 22, 2014
@RayJ I cant believe you have made a sextape with @Joan_Rivers so disgusted that it was not live streamed!!! — Jonnie (@KingJonnie1) March 21, 2014
— $M Joe (@MJoeLetsGo) March 21, 2014
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- Jennifer Lopez And Iggy Azalea Show Off Their Incredible Bodies In Risqué Artwork Of 'Booty' Remix
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- ‘Fast and Furious’ 7 New Car Revealed To Be a Humvee
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge