Did Ariana Grande Cause Karrueche Tran-Chris Brown Split?
By Sonam Malik | March 22, 2014 9:12 PM EST
Chris Brown and Ariana Grande sparked dating rumors after a black and white photograph of them dancing intimately went viral. Various reports suggested that Brown and Grande starting hooking up soon after they teamed up for a duet titled “Don’t Be Gone Too Long.”
Worst Celebrity Role Models
Multiple sources told the media that sparks flew between the two while recording the song.
This has led to speculations that Karrueche Tran might have called it quits with Brown due to his growing fondness for Grande.
Rumor has it that Tran caught Brown texting some inappropriate messages to another woman and as soon she read the messages, she ended their relationship. The woman to whom Brown was messaging is believed to be the pop princess.
Tran has always been a support to Brown during his testing times and fans of the singer were surprised to know that the fashion designer has walked out on him for allegedly being unfaithful.
Brown, who is currently in jail, is said to be depressed. "He's not eating, not sleeping, and he's out of his mind," an insider revealed, adding, "He talks to himself. He's tired and frustrated and feels like he's trapped like a small hamster in a cage," reported Hollywoodlife.
Other reports have suggested that Brown is surviving on water and orange juice and the food served to him in jail does not meet his standards. He is even stripped of his clothes and is going crazy since he has been locked up.
Meanwhile, Grande is excited about the release of "Don't Be Gone Too Long”. She recently took to Twitter to share her excitement and wrote, "Countdown to my duet with @chrisbrown starts tomorrow #dontbegonetoolong."
Grande further posted a sexy selfie on instagram and wrote, "It's that time again, lots of countdowns coming for you these next few months. I love seeing y'all so excited like this. my loves"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date