L'Wren Scott Suicide: Was Boyfriend Mick Jagger Responsible?
By Sonam Malik | March 22, 2014 9:10 PM EST
The death of L’Wren Scott, who was found hanging from a doorknob on 17 March, has shocked her family, friends as well as boyfriend Mick Jagger, and speculations are rife on what could have prompted the fashion designer to commit suicide.
L'Wren Scott is 6' 4"
Theories swirling around suggest that Scott feared Jagger would dump her, and this led her to take the extreme step.
Scott met Jagger 13 years ago while styling him for shoot and immediately fell in love. But in recent times, Jagger has been distancing herself from Scott, sources said.
"She had problems with the business," a source close to Scott, 49, revealed. "She was a woman of a different age. He was, in a different way, her famous boyfriend who was distancing himself," reported Hollywoodlife.
Jagger, 70, was in Australia when news of Scott's suicide reached him. Reportedly, Scott feared that both her professional as well as personal lives were at the verge of ending.
Meanwhile, Jagger is said to be completely devastated after losing his girlfriend and has not been sleeping or speaking much.
"He is totally devastated and just wants to be surrounded by his family. We have never seen him so despondent and are extremely worried about him," a source close to the singer told The Mirror.
"He didn't sleep after being told the news. How could you? Like anyone, he is wrestling with how it happened and if he could have prevented it."
Reportedly, Jagger had given a diamond engagement ring to Scott as a sign of his devotion, and contrary to reports, he wanted to spend his whole life with Scott, who was known worldwide for her work, beauty and meticulous thought process.
"Mick gave L'Wren the ring as a sign of his devotion,” Jagger’s friend revealed to HollywoodLife. “I know it was a vintage ring that he picked out himself, but they were very quiet about it, they never discussed it in public - it was just private for them."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys