NBA Recap: Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Toronto Raptors [PHOTOS]
March 22, 2014 6:49 PM EST
NBA Recap: Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Toronto Raptors [SLIDESHOW]
Russell Westbrook hurt his knee in the middle of the third quarter and never came back. No problem for Kevin Durant who delivered a clutch three in the second overtime to give the Oklahoma City Thunder a stirring 119-118 come-from-behind victory.
The Raptors never knew what hit them: they led by 118-110 with 49 seconds to go in the game and was well on their way to the win... Until OKC ended the game with a barrage of three-pointers-- two from Durant and one from veteran Derek Fisher, who shot 1-of-7 from behind the arc before the big three inside the last minute.
View the slideshow for more stats and facts of the OKC-TOR game.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Chelsea FC: Mourinho Hints Cesc Fabregas Could Succeed John Terry As Club Captain
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS