NBA Recap: Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Toronto Raptors [PHOTOS]
March 22, 2014 6:49 PM EST
NBA Recap: Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Toronto Raptors [SLIDESHOW]
Russell Westbrook hurt his knee in the middle of the third quarter and never came back. No problem for Kevin Durant who delivered a clutch three in the second overtime to give the Oklahoma City Thunder a stirring 119-118 come-from-behind victory.
The Raptors never knew what hit them: they led by 118-110 with 49 seconds to go in the game and was well on their way to the win... Until OKC ended the game with a barrage of three-pointers-- two from Durant and one from veteran Derek Fisher, who shot 1-of-7 from behind the arc before the big three inside the last minute.
View the slideshow for more stats and facts of the OKC-TOR game.
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Only an ‘Expiring Contract’ in Los Angeles; Lakers Want Eric Bledsoe
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June