NBA Recap: Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Toronto Raptors [PHOTOS]
March 22, 2014 6:49 PM EST
NBA Recap: Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Toronto Raptors [SLIDESHOW]
Russell Westbrook hurt his knee in the middle of the third quarter and never came back. No problem for Kevin Durant who delivered a clutch three in the second overtime to give the Oklahoma City Thunder a stirring 119-118 come-from-behind victory.
The Raptors never knew what hit them: they led by 118-110 with 49 seconds to go in the game and was well on their way to the win... Until OKC ended the game with a barrage of three-pointers-- two from Durant and one from veteran Derek Fisher, who shot 1-of-7 from behind the arc before the big three inside the last minute.
View the slideshow for more stats and facts of the OKC-TOR game.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Hailed Swiss Sportsman Of The Year, Beating Stan Wawrinka
- Floyd Mayweather Jr On Manny Pacquiao: 'He Must Know He's Not Going To Win
- Hoax Alert: Floyd Mayweather Didn’t Die Of Drug Overdose
- NFL News: Chicago Bears Likely To Fire Head Coach Marc Trestman At End Of NFL Season
- NBA Trade Discussions ‘Tremendous’; 10 Teams Including Rockets, Clippers and Hornets Active For Probable Deals—NBA Insider