NBA Recap: Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Toronto Raptors [PHOTOS]
March 22, 2014 6:49 PM EST
NBA Recap: Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Toronto Raptors [SLIDESHOW]
Russell Westbrook hurt his knee in the middle of the third quarter and never came back. No problem for Kevin Durant who delivered a clutch three in the second overtime to give the Oklahoma City Thunder a stirring 119-118 come-from-behind victory.
The Raptors never knew what hit them: they led by 118-110 with 49 seconds to go in the game and was well on their way to the win... Until OKC ended the game with a barrage of three-pointers-- two from Durant and one from veteran Derek Fisher, who shot 1-of-7 from behind the arc before the big three inside the last minute.
View the slideshow for more stats and facts of the OKC-TOR game.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Chelsea FC: Thibaut Courtois Thanks Cech For Tips Following Injury Scare, Not Ready To Relinquish No. 1 Spot
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch