NBA Recap: Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Toronto Raptors [PHOTOS]
March 22, 2014 6:49 PM EST
NBA Recap: Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Toronto Raptors [SLIDESHOW]
Russell Westbrook hurt his knee in the middle of the third quarter and never came back. No problem for Kevin Durant who delivered a clutch three in the second overtime to give the Oklahoma City Thunder a stirring 119-118 come-from-behind victory.
The Raptors never knew what hit them: they led by 118-110 with 49 seconds to go in the game and was well on their way to the win... Until OKC ended the game with a barrage of three-pointers-- two from Durant and one from veteran Derek Fisher, who shot 1-of-7 from behind the arc before the big three inside the last minute.
View the slideshow for more stats and facts of the OKC-TOR game.
Join the Conversation
- Rugby Sevens Semis & Finals Live Stream, Schedule & Results – Commonwealth Games 2014
- A Beautiful Distraction: 5 Things You Need to Know About Sabina Altynbekova
- Boxing News 2014: 50 Cent Hits Mayweather Over Money Deal, Mocks Boxer in Instagram for Losing GF to Nelly
- Commonwealth Games 2014 Live Stream: Men’s & Women’s 100m Final, Athletics Schedule & Results Day 2
- Maria Sharapova Overtaken by Eugenie Bouchard in Poll of Sexiest Women in Tennis
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal