Oppo Find 7 13 MP Can Match True 50 MP Sensor Using New Sony Exmor Sensor; Ultra-Fast Recharging, 4K Video, 2K Display Also Boasted
By Ryan Inoyori | March 22, 2014 12:59 PM EST
Oppo Find 7 camera samples leaked again and this time it boasts the 50 MP super zooming feature and ISO mode prowess. It also boasts the latest Sony Exmor camera sensor, 4K video recording and ultra-fast recharging technology.
Super Zooming and ISO Mode
Six new camera images allegedly taken by Oppo Find 7 leaked out from two different Web sites. Leaked images from ePrice Hong Kong revealed the shooting parameters of Oppo Find 7 under several ISO modes.
The smartphone boasts ISO levels 100, 400, 500, 800 and 1200, and each images captured under these conditions do not deliver very noticeable noise unlike what others might expect. Some images also demonstrated the Super Zooming feature that Oppo claims capable of matching a true 50 MP sensor.
In truth, Oppo Find 7 only features a 13 MP rear camera shooter and not 50 MP according to early reports. Samples are still doubted if Super Zooming feature was used during captures and we won't know yet until tested using computer imaging software.
Oppo Find 7 Features
Aside from the camera features on Oppo Find 7, there are several other things good about the device such as great display, network compatibility and ultra-fast recharging battery.
1. 2K Display - One variant of Oppo Find 7 boasts 2K display resolution or 2560 x 1440 with gapless screen technology and Touch On Lens module. The other variant features 1080p display which is still great for a lesser Find 7.
2. Ultra-Fast Recharge - The 2K display model sports 3000 mAh while the other is powered by 2800 mAh battery unit. But both devices boast VOOC technology or a high class type of fast recharging implementation. In other terms, Oppo Find 7 can reach 75 per cent battery level from zero in just 30 minutes.
3. Crescent Notification LED - Oppo used LGF lighting guide film on Find 7 for the notifications LED light. It is not a top-notch feature but the light glows from the middle then spreads throughout the bottom of the device.
4. Not a Regular Camera - If you are thinking that Oppo used an ordinary sensor on Find 7, think again. The 13 MP rear camera offers the latest Sony Exmor IMX 214 sensor that records 4K video and Super Zooming capability.
5. Storage Slot - Oppo enabled microSD card slot on Find 7 to expand storage for HD videos and other files.
6. 4G LTE - Oppo Find 7 international supports FDD-LTE and TD-LTE while Mexico and the U.S. models support FDD-LTE.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Roundup: HTC, Google, LG, Motorola, Xolo, OnePlus, Samsung And Sony Upgrade Plans
- Sony Teases PS4 2.0 System Software Update As Sony Xperia Z2 And Z2 Tablet Get Remote Play
- ‘GTA V’ 1.18 Update: Heists, Zombies, Hydra Jets DLC Seemingly Possible
- ‘Destiny’ ‘The Dark Below’ DLC: XP Boosters, New Armours Revealed, Atheon Fixes
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire’ Updates; PokeNav And Pokemon Halloween Detailed
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage