‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 15 Huge Spoilers: Glenn and Maggie may Reunite, New Character and the Terminus
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 22, 2014 10:26 AM EST
It is March and season 4 nears its end. "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 15 titled "Us" offers some great developments. A little spoiler fairy at Spoil The Dead leaked the complete synopsis of the episode. Episode 15 focuses on Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) and his new group, Abraham (Michael Cudlitz), Glenn Rhee (Steven Yeun), Tara (Alanna Masterson) and group, and Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) and team.
Caution: Big Spoilers for "The Walking Dead" Season 4, Episode 15, "Us."
1. Glenn's group on the tracks: Episode 15 starts with Glenn and others walking the tracks. Eugene talks about dinosaurs, video games and other geeky stuff. Next is the scene from the sneak peek featuring Abraham and Tara. He tells her why she is doing what she does for Glenn, and it is not because she is in love with him. Abraham saw her looking down at Rosita's shirt. Next morning, they start to move, and Glenn sees one of Maggie's signs. He starts running.
2. Rick, Carl and Michonne on the tracks: Rick and his group members are on the tracks, and they are moving towards the Terminus. Carl and Michonne try to balance as they walk on the rail. The winner is who walks the longest without losing balance; Michonne loses and gives one of her favourite candy bars to Carl. He consumes it and throws the wrapper on the tracks.
3. A safe spot for Eugene: Abraham locates a safe zone for Eugene, a place where they can stop and rest. Glenn is not willing to stop while Tara agrees to stop. Meanwhile, a walker falls on them, and Abraham tries to protect Eugene. In the fight, Tara hurts her knee. Glenn still wants to move forward while Rosita thinks it is not a good idea.
Finally, Glenn wins and gives his riot gear to Eugene.
4. The train tunnel: The group enters the train tunnel, it is dark inside. Maggie's sign says, "Continue." However, Abraham thinks it is risky for his group. He leaves Glenn and Tara with some supplies and moves. They hit the road and finally get a vehicle. Rosita starts to drive to north. Eugene is in the passenger seat while Abraham takes the back seat.
After their vehicle reaches a crossing, Eugene asks Rosita to stop. Before they can say anything, Eugene gets out and starts to move towards the opposite side of the tunnel. Abraham and Rosita run to stop him.
5. Glenn, Tara vs. walkers: They are in the tunnel, and they come across a destroyed portion filled with trapped walkers. Glenn and Tara carefully move forward. He checks the faces of the walkers before putting them down. He doesn't wish to kill Maggie. They try to distract the herd by flashing the light in the opposite direction, however, Tara stumbles and get trapped in the rocks. Glenn tries to help her but now the walkers know their presence.
6. Glenn and Maggie reunite: The tunnel is filled with light. The walkers are shot down. Abraham's group arrive with Maggie, Sasha and Bob.
7. Let's move towards the Terminus: The group decides to head towards the Terminus, but Abraham is still not sure. Eugene convinces that it can be like a new home base for them.
8. Daryl Dixon and the new group: Joe's new group is a bit odd, and Daryl is kind of stuck with them. Joe tells him that the group's rule is the one who claims, wins. The group is on the tracks and walks past Carl's candy wrapper.
9. The Terminus: "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 15 ends with Abraham's group, Glenn's group and Maggie's group reaching the Terminus.
The place has vast land, buildings, and they are able to enter the premises easily. After reaching the courtyard, a woman who mentions her name as Mary welcomes them. She asks them if they would like to eat something.
Watch "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 15, "Us" on Sunday, March 23, 2014 on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- 'The Good Wife' Season 4, Episode 10 Spoilers: Alicia Florrick Campaign Goes Awry In Winter Finale (Updates)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide