NBA Where to Watch Live: Miami Heat vs Memphis Grizzlies Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | March 22, 2014 3:54 AM EST
Miami Heat will look to overcome their loss to the Boston Celtics, a game which they lost without LeBron James, when they host the Memphis Grizzlies, the Western Conference team with the best record against the two-time defending NBA champions in recent years.
James sat out the game against the Celtics earlier this week, with Boston going on to top Miami after the Heat blew a 14-point lead.
"[His back] was sore in the walkthrough today, but he was able to go through it so I didn't think much of it," Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said of James' condition on Wednesday. "It just didn't get better by game-time so it was a pretty easy decision on our part. We'll see how he feels when we get back to Miami."
James is expected to be OK for the Grizzlies (40-27) clash and the Heat (46-20) will need their main man at his best if the Miami is to stop Memphis, who has a 7-4 record against Miami since the 2006-07 season.
Dwyane Wade is also a doubt for the game on Friday, having struggled through the Celtics loss with a bloody nose. "I didn't feel right the whole time I was out there, tried to keep playing," Wade said. "Trainers did a good job trying to stop it. I felt like a boxer."
The Heat will see a familiar face in the opposing lineup as well, with Mike Miller, a vital part of the consecutive title run, no doubt, desperate to get one over his former team.
"That's a special place for me," Miller, who spent three years in Miami before being let go, was quoted as saying by ESPN.com. "Obviously, I was only there for three years, but it's going to be where a lot of my professional memories come from.
"That means a lot to me. You grow to be a brotherhood when you go through what we did. It's tough not being with those guys right now, but I've got a new family here now and we've got a lot of goals."
Wade also paid tribute to his former teammate, but hopes Miller ends up on the losing side after 48 minutes of basketball on Friday. "You have a connection, and it's special from that standpoint," Wade said of Miller. "He was my locker mate.
"Obviously, his unbelievable shooting ability is something that not many people have, but just his infectious laugh and how he was in the locker room, we miss that. But hopefully we don't hear him laugh at all when we see him]."
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 7.30 pm ET (5 am IST, 11.30 pm GMT) start with live coverage on Sony Six in India. There is no live coverage on National TV in the US, with SUN providing coverage in Miami and TSOH broadcasting the game in Memphis.
The game can be watched online via live streaming in the US and other countries HERE.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ESPN Anchor Skip Bayless Says Floyd Mayweather Jr Will Not Fight Manny Pacquiao Because Undefeated Fighter Is ‘Afraid To Lose’
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Chris Algieri Exposed, Criticised For Lack Of Desire To Win Against Manny Pacquiao
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao 'Ready' To Fight Floyd Mayweather In 2015 Following Algieri Win
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Best Black Friday 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More