Selena Gomez Playing Hard to be with Justin Bieber?
By Sonam Malik | March 22, 2014 12:45 AM EST
Selena Gomez is reportedly keeping Justin Bieber in control by playing hard to be with him, and reports suggest that she is trying to to make sure that she does not come under Bieber’s spell.
"Justin wants Selena to be with him 24/7 right now but she's playing hard to get and it's really driving him wild," a source told HollywoodLife. "The power has shifted in their relationship - he's the one doing the chasing right now.”
Previously, it was reported that Bieber has got Gomez wrapped around his fingers, but current reports have a different story to tell. Gomez is keeping Justin on his toes to maintain that excitement in their love life.
"They're always going back and forth, and up and down. That lack of stability is a part of the excitement for Justin - it keeps him interested," the source said. "Selena is the only girl in Justin's life that will stand up to him - she's the only girl who won't pick up the phone when he calls, and that's exciting for him."
Bieber and Gomez rekindled their relationship early this month following a coffee and breakfast date. Soon after, they were also spotted indulging in PDA during a laser tag date, indicating that the couple is going strong.
Bieber and Gomez, who are considered to be one of the cutest couples in Hollywood, broke-up last year due to the Canadian pop star’s alleged affair with Victoria’s Secret model Barbara Palvin.
But now that they are together, Jelena fans hope that their relationship will not suffer. The two singers are also reported to be going on a tour together so as to improve their images, which were tarnished by various controversies last year.
"Ticket sales would be through the roof, and they desperately need the positive publicity after Justin's bad-boy behavior and Selena's stint in rehab," a source told Star magazine, as reported by HollywoodLife.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight