Will Khloe Kardashian Invite Lamar Odom to Kim's Wedding?
By Sonam Malik | March 21, 2014 11:42 PM EST
In an attempt to rekindle his romance with estranged wife Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom has reportedly expressed a desire to attend Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s wedding in Paris.
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom
Khloe has not sent out a wedding invite to Odom as she considers the latter to be bad energy. Also, she does not want any Odom drama at her sister's wedding.
Kim and West are planning to tie the knot on May 24, and the entire ceremony will be featured on the Kardashian family’s reality show, “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
But Odom is said to be looking forward to attend the lavish ceremony and he hopes that Khloe will have a change of heart.
"He wishes them both well and would love to support them and witness their marriage," a source revealed, adding "He knows Kanye and knows how bomb and off the chain his wedding is going to be. It's going to be one big party and he'd love to go and be with Khloe too but he hasn't been invited though," reported Hollywoodlife.
The former NBA star is trying his best to get back with Khloe, so much so that he even referred to her as his wife during a press conference. However, it seems that Khloe is not affected by Lamar's pleadings and has shown no intention of getting back with Lamar.
"They are not getting back together, but never say never," a source said, "If he really changed she would take him back. Lamar was the love of her life. But Khloe doesn't believe he's really changed and he did too much damage for her to sign up for that again," reported the website.
Odom and Khloe separated after the former took to drugs and got involved in multiple extramarital relationships. Fans of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" were privy to the efforts she took to save her marriage, as it was telecast on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."
However, her efforts were in vain, and Khloe filed for divorce in December.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Manchester United Transfer News: Wilfried Zaha Might Stay After Impressing Van Gaal Against Inter [VIDEO]
- Grimm Season 4 Spoilers: Comic-Con Answers Served, Nick 'Un-Grimmed' Affects His Wesen Friends' Honeymoon
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast