Will Khloe Kardashian Invite Lamar Odom to Kim's Wedding?
By Sonam Malik | March 21, 2014 11:42 PM EST
In an attempt to rekindle his romance with estranged wife Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom has reportedly expressed a desire to attend Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s wedding in Paris.
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom
Khloe has not sent out a wedding invite to Odom as she considers the latter to be bad energy. Also, she does not want any Odom drama at her sister's wedding.
Kim and West are planning to tie the knot on May 24, and the entire ceremony will be featured on the Kardashian family’s reality show, “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
But Odom is said to be looking forward to attend the lavish ceremony and he hopes that Khloe will have a change of heart.
"He wishes them both well and would love to support them and witness their marriage," a source revealed, adding "He knows Kanye and knows how bomb and off the chain his wedding is going to be. It's going to be one big party and he'd love to go and be with Khloe too but he hasn't been invited though," reported Hollywoodlife.
The former NBA star is trying his best to get back with Khloe, so much so that he even referred to her as his wife during a press conference. However, it seems that Khloe is not affected by Lamar's pleadings and has shown no intention of getting back with Lamar.
"They are not getting back together, but never say never," a source said, "If he really changed she would take him back. Lamar was the love of her life. But Khloe doesn't believe he's really changed and he did too much damage for her to sign up for that again," reported the website.
Odom and Khloe separated after the former took to drugs and got involved in multiple extramarital relationships. Fans of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" were privy to the efforts she took to save her marriage, as it was telecast on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."
However, her efforts were in vain, and Khloe filed for divorce in December.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight