Kristen Stewart Gains 15 Pounds for Film Role, Sparks Pregnancy Rumors
By Sonam Malik | March 21, 2014 11:38 PM EST
"Twilight" star Kristen Stewart has gained 15 pounds for her role in "Still Alice" and celebrated Hollywood dietician Lisa DeFazio has revealed that gaining weight has been a healthy process for the actress, as she is looking much healthier and happier.
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Secretly Holing Up at LA Hotels/Reuters
"She definitely has gained weight, however, it is not a bad thing! She was getting to be too thin anyway, and now it appears she is eating, looks healthy, happy and has some curves," DeFazio told Hollywoodlife.
Photos from the sets of "Still Alice" show Stewart looking visibly heavier and her fans are wondering how she gained weight so quickly.
"When trying to gain weight, there is a right and wrong way to do it," DeFazio explained, adding, "Increasing calories is important, but the quality of the calories is just as important. An actor should not just eat cookies, chips and fast food! The fat, salt and cholesterol will accumulate in the body. The healthy way to gain weight is by eating lean protein like fish, chicken and beans, drinking high calorie weight gain protein shakes, including carbohydrates like rice and pasta, and fruits and vegetables."
Stewart’s weight gain had sparked off rumors that she was pregnant and fans started speculating that she might be pregnant with on-again, off-again boyfriend Robert Pattinson's baby.
However, one of Stewart's friends cleared the confusion stating: "Kristen is absolutely not pregnant. She has put on a few extra pounds for a movie role and that's it. She's already so thin so a few more pounds makes a noticeable difference, she's still thin," reported the website.
"Don't get me wrong, Kristen would love to be a mom one day and have little regrets running around, but not for a while. Her priority right now is her work," the insider added.
Stewart is currently busy shooting for "Still Alice" in L.A.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet