Kristen Stewart Gains 15 Pounds for Film Role, Sparks Pregnancy Rumors
By Sonam Malik | March 21, 2014 11:38 PM EST
"Twilight" star Kristen Stewart has gained 15 pounds for her role in "Still Alice" and celebrated Hollywood dietician Lisa DeFazio has revealed that gaining weight has been a healthy process for the actress, as she is looking much healthier and happier.
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Secretly Holing Up at LA Hotels/Reuters
"She definitely has gained weight, however, it is not a bad thing! She was getting to be too thin anyway, and now it appears she is eating, looks healthy, happy and has some curves," DeFazio told Hollywoodlife.
Photos from the sets of "Still Alice" show Stewart looking visibly heavier and her fans are wondering how she gained weight so quickly.
"When trying to gain weight, there is a right and wrong way to do it," DeFazio explained, adding, "Increasing calories is important, but the quality of the calories is just as important. An actor should not just eat cookies, chips and fast food! The fat, salt and cholesterol will accumulate in the body. The healthy way to gain weight is by eating lean protein like fish, chicken and beans, drinking high calorie weight gain protein shakes, including carbohydrates like rice and pasta, and fruits and vegetables."
Stewart’s weight gain had sparked off rumors that she was pregnant and fans started speculating that she might be pregnant with on-again, off-again boyfriend Robert Pattinson's baby.
However, one of Stewart's friends cleared the confusion stating: "Kristen is absolutely not pregnant. She has put on a few extra pounds for a movie role and that's it. She's already so thin so a few more pounds makes a noticeable difference, she's still thin," reported the website.
"Don't get me wrong, Kristen would love to be a mom one day and have little regrets running around, but not for a while. Her priority right now is her work," the insider added.
Stewart is currently busy shooting for "Still Alice" in L.A.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]