Kristen Stewart Gains 15 Pounds for Film Role, Sparks Pregnancy Rumors
By Sonam Malik | March 21, 2014 11:38 PM EST
"Twilight" star Kristen Stewart has gained 15 pounds for her role in "Still Alice" and celebrated Hollywood dietician Lisa DeFazio has revealed that gaining weight has been a healthy process for the actress, as she is looking much healthier and happier.
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Secretly Holing Up at LA Hotels/Reuters
"She definitely has gained weight, however, it is not a bad thing! She was getting to be too thin anyway, and now it appears she is eating, looks healthy, happy and has some curves," DeFazio told Hollywoodlife.
Photos from the sets of "Still Alice" show Stewart looking visibly heavier and her fans are wondering how she gained weight so quickly.
"When trying to gain weight, there is a right and wrong way to do it," DeFazio explained, adding, "Increasing calories is important, but the quality of the calories is just as important. An actor should not just eat cookies, chips and fast food! The fat, salt and cholesterol will accumulate in the body. The healthy way to gain weight is by eating lean protein like fish, chicken and beans, drinking high calorie weight gain protein shakes, including carbohydrates like rice and pasta, and fruits and vegetables."
Stewart’s weight gain had sparked off rumors that she was pregnant and fans started speculating that she might be pregnant with on-again, off-again boyfriend Robert Pattinson's baby.
However, one of Stewart's friends cleared the confusion stating: "Kristen is absolutely not pregnant. She has put on a few extra pounds for a movie role and that's it. She's already so thin so a few more pounds makes a noticeable difference, she's still thin," reported the website.
"Don't get me wrong, Kristen would love to be a mom one day and have little regrets running around, but not for a while. Her priority right now is her work," the insider added.
Stewart is currently busy shooting for "Still Alice" in L.A.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon