RHOA Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida: Divorce Over Cheating Kenya Moore and Fraud Charges?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 21, 2014 7:53 PM EST
As if the fraud cases are not enough, it appears that the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" stars Apollo Nida and Phaedra Parks may still have to contend with more legal drama in the following weeks. According to RumorFix.com, the couple is headed for divorce. Nida and Parks have reportedly separated after Nida's indictment on several counts of identity theft and fraud. Nida is on house arrest pending his trial and could face 20 years in jail if found guilty.
Parks is an attorney who's allegedly looking to clean her name of any charges related to Nida's troubles. According to the report, she is struggling to keep her public profile clean of her husband's wrongdoings and people are now questioning her intentions. Her detractor and rumoured ex-lover Angela Stanton says Parks is behind all of Nida's fraudulent schemes.
Is this a staged divorce to convince people that Parks is innocent? Could it be that Nida is frustrated because Parks only used him, like she did Stanton, for her fraudulent business dealings with her clearing herself of any charges? Parks has not been charged of any felony. Do you believe she does not know Nida's schemes? It could also be that Parks is leaving Nida because of his womanizing tendencies, especially with Kenya Moore.
Divorce may not protect Parks from further charges especially that the reality TV star has reportedly been listed as co-owner to some of her husband's companies. It is not clear though if these businesses are under investigation by the authorities. There is also no word if the couple's marital and legal drama will be shown on the Real Housewives of Atlanta but Parks' spin-off show entitled "Rich People Problems" is reportedly on hold at this point.
Phaedra seemed to have lost some weight and while she has just been hailed as the diet pill Xenadrine's brand ambassador, fans think she looked so stressed. "The LORD will perfect that which concerns me... Psalm 138:8," Phaedra recently tweeted, inviting her followers to worship with her at the church. Could it be that she has hit rock bottom? Phaedra's recent photo might just say a lot how she is coping with all the stress brought about by Apollo's cheating and fraud allegations.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools