RHOA Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida: Divorce Over Cheating Kenya Moore and Fraud Charges?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 21, 2014 7:53 PM EST
As if the fraud cases are not enough, it appears that the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" stars Apollo Nida and Phaedra Parks may still have to contend with more legal drama in the following weeks. According to RumorFix.com, the couple is headed for divorce. Nida and Parks have reportedly separated after Nida's indictment on several counts of identity theft and fraud. Nida is on house arrest pending his trial and could face 20 years in jail if found guilty.
Parks is an attorney who's allegedly looking to clean her name of any charges related to Nida's troubles. According to the report, she is struggling to keep her public profile clean of her husband's wrongdoings and people are now questioning her intentions. Her detractor and rumoured ex-lover Angela Stanton says Parks is behind all of Nida's fraudulent schemes.
Is this a staged divorce to convince people that Parks is innocent? Could it be that Nida is frustrated because Parks only used him, like she did Stanton, for her fraudulent business dealings with her clearing herself of any charges? Parks has not been charged of any felony. Do you believe she does not know Nida's schemes? It could also be that Parks is leaving Nida because of his womanizing tendencies, especially with Kenya Moore.
Divorce may not protect Parks from further charges especially that the reality TV star has reportedly been listed as co-owner to some of her husband's companies. It is not clear though if these businesses are under investigation by the authorities. There is also no word if the couple's marital and legal drama will be shown on the Real Housewives of Atlanta but Parks' spin-off show entitled "Rich People Problems" is reportedly on hold at this point.
Phaedra seemed to have lost some weight and while she has just been hailed as the diet pill Xenadrine's brand ambassador, fans think she looked so stressed. "The LORD will perfect that which concerns me... Psalm 138:8," Phaedra recently tweeted, inviting her followers to worship with her at the church. Could it be that she has hit rock bottom? Phaedra's recent photo might just say a lot how she is coping with all the stress brought about by Apollo's cheating and fraud allegations.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia