2014 Honda Jazz Spotted in India; Speculated Launch, Feature Details
By greeshma m | March 21, 2014 7:15 PM EST
The Honda pavillion at the Auto Expo 2014
The new spy shots of an un-camouflaged 2014 Jazz emerged on the web shows it in sliver paint and did not have any badges, whether its diesel or petrol. Thanks to the folks at CarSizzlers for bringing the new set of images of Honda Jazz.
Flaunting stylish design and contemporary look, the new Jazz is certainly a much desired and awaited car in the Indian market. The new Jazz has been earning tremendous response in Japan, where it is on sale already.
The India-bound version of the latest Jazz is expected to come in both petrol and diesel engine variants. The petrol version of the Jazz is speculated to pack the same 1.2-litre i-VTEC petrol engine that powers Amaze and Brio. It can generate a power of 87bhp, with a torque of 110Nm at 4800rpm. The diesel Jazz is likely to pack a 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel motor, which can pump 100PS of power and 200Nm torque.
The car will come loaded with features like power steering with mounted audio controls, front and rear power windows, electrically adjustable rear view mirrors, climate control unit and more. The exciting factor of the 2014 Honda Jazz is the addition of diesel engine.
In the third quarter of 2014, Honda is expected to debut its Mobilio MPV which will be offered in both petrol and diesel engines in India. While the petrol model of the car will pack 1.5-litre i-VTEC petrol motor, which can churn out a power of 117bhp, the diesel variant will come with 98bhp, 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel unit. The car will take on the likes of Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, Chevrolet Enjoy and Nissan Evalia in the domestic market.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles