AT&T Galaxy S5 Pre-Order Starts Tomorrow; T-Mobile Galaxy S5 Begins March 24 With No Money Down Plan
By Ryan Inoyori | March 21, 2014 7:06 PM EST
U.S. Network Carrier AT&T has announced the price of Galaxy S5 and pre-order date starting tomorrow March 21 while T-Mobile offers no money down for Galaxy S5 with pre-orders on March 24.
AT&T announced the pre-orders for Samsung Galaxy S5 and it begins tomorrow, March 21. It will be available at their official Web site and retail stores across the U.S. for $25 per month with AT&T Next 18, $32.50 per month with AT&T Next 12 or $19.99 with a two-year agreement.
"AT&T continues to grow its leading device line and is proud to add the Samsung Galaxy S5 to the nation's most reliable 4G LTE network. AT&T was the first carrier to deliver Samsung's Galaxy family of devices to consumers in the U.S. and we look forward to adding the best selection of Samsung Galaxy models in 2014," Jeff Bradley, AT&T devices senior vice president, said.
Buyers can take Galaxy S5 for $649.99 full retail price without any commitment. But the unlocked Galaxy S5 is expected to be more expensive.
AT&T also offers Galaxy Gear 2 and Galaxy Gear 2 Neo for every purchase of Galaxy S5. Buyers will get 50 percent discount on the Galaxy Gear accessories for each S5 starting from March 21 to June as long as the supplies are sufficient.
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5
T-Mobile also announced the pre-order date for Galaxy S5 which will begin on March 24. Buyers can get the newest Galaxy smartphone from T-Mobile for zero down payments which will hook users on a 24-month payment contract with the network.
T-Mobile Galaxy S5 with 24-month contract features zero overages, zero hidden device costs and zero upgrade cost. Owners of the T-Mobile S5 will also get the advantage of un-carrier plan or access to nationwide 4G LTE network.
"This thing is so hot we've already seen over a half a million pre-registrations for the Galaxy S5. That's a lot of very smart people grabbing this opportunity to pay nothing down, save more than a grand over the life of the other guys' contracts and have T-Mobile pay off every penny of their family's early termination fees," T-Mobile President and CEO John Legere said.
According to T-Mobile, customers who will make pre-orders by March 31 may receive a special, introductory price and get Galaxy S5 first in line as part of the launching celebration along with $120 discount on Galaxy Tab 3.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Windows Phone 8.1, Nokia Lumia Cyan Update: All Supported Devices In Various Regions As Of August
- 'No Man's Sky' For PlayStation 4: The Sun Will Burn Out But The Game Will Go On (Watch Trailer)
- Sony Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide For Xperia Z Devices As Of August 2014
- Sony Xperia M2 Aqua Buyer's Guide: Reasons Why Upgrade From Xperia V Or Xperia ZR
- Xbox One VS. PS4 At PAX Prime 2014:18 Games On Sale And A Lineup Of Xbox Games Revealed
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko