AT&T Galaxy S5 Pre-Order Starts Tomorrow; T-Mobile Galaxy S5 Begins March 24 With No Money Down Plan
By Ryan Inoyori | March 21, 2014 7:06 PM EST
U.S. Network Carrier AT&T has announced the price of Galaxy S5 and pre-order date starting tomorrow March 21 while T-Mobile offers no money down for Galaxy S5 with pre-orders on March 24.
AT&T announced the pre-orders for Samsung Galaxy S5 and it begins tomorrow, March 21. It will be available at their official Web site and retail stores across the U.S. for $25 per month with AT&T Next 18, $32.50 per month with AT&T Next 12 or $19.99 with a two-year agreement.
"AT&T continues to grow its leading device line and is proud to add the Samsung Galaxy S5 to the nation's most reliable 4G LTE network. AT&T was the first carrier to deliver Samsung's Galaxy family of devices to consumers in the U.S. and we look forward to adding the best selection of Samsung Galaxy models in 2014," Jeff Bradley, AT&T devices senior vice president, said.
Buyers can take Galaxy S5 for $649.99 full retail price without any commitment. But the unlocked Galaxy S5 is expected to be more expensive.
AT&T also offers Galaxy Gear 2 and Galaxy Gear 2 Neo for every purchase of Galaxy S5. Buyers will get 50 percent discount on the Galaxy Gear accessories for each S5 starting from March 21 to June as long as the supplies are sufficient.
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5
T-Mobile also announced the pre-order date for Galaxy S5 which will begin on March 24. Buyers can get the newest Galaxy smartphone from T-Mobile for zero down payments which will hook users on a 24-month payment contract with the network.
T-Mobile Galaxy S5 with 24-month contract features zero overages, zero hidden device costs and zero upgrade cost. Owners of the T-Mobile S5 will also get the advantage of un-carrier plan or access to nationwide 4G LTE network.
"This thing is so hot we've already seen over a half a million pre-registrations for the Galaxy S5. That's a lot of very smart people grabbing this opportunity to pay nothing down, save more than a grand over the life of the other guys' contracts and have T-Mobile pay off every penny of their family's early termination fees," T-Mobile President and CEO John Legere said.
According to T-Mobile, customers who will make pre-orders by March 31 may receive a special, introductory price and get Galaxy S5 first in line as part of the launching celebration along with $120 discount on Galaxy Tab 3.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 Official Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNF4 Firmware Manual Installation
- Windows Phone 8.1 for Nokia Lumia 1520: How to Downgrade to Get Lumia Cyan Update for Preview for Developers
- Minecraft 1.8 Snapshot 14w30c Released; Partnership with Lego to Reveal Toys This Fall
- HTC One M8: Red and Pink Colour Choices Confirmed in the UK, Pre-Orders on Android Smartphone Now Available with Free Dot View Case
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Breakdown for Developer and Unlocked Version
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Rolls Out: When to Hit Your Region
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide