AT&T Galaxy S5 Pre-Order Starts Tomorrow; T-Mobile Galaxy S5 Begins March 24 With No Money Down Plan
By Ryan Inoyori | March 21, 2014 7:06 PM EST
U.S. Network Carrier AT&T has announced the price of Galaxy S5 and pre-order date starting tomorrow March 21 while T-Mobile offers no money down for Galaxy S5 with pre-orders on March 24.
AT&T announced the pre-orders for Samsung Galaxy S5 and it begins tomorrow, March 21. It will be available at their official Web site and retail stores across the U.S. for $25 per month with AT&T Next 18, $32.50 per month with AT&T Next 12 or $19.99 with a two-year agreement.
"AT&T continues to grow its leading device line and is proud to add the Samsung Galaxy S5 to the nation's most reliable 4G LTE network. AT&T was the first carrier to deliver Samsung's Galaxy family of devices to consumers in the U.S. and we look forward to adding the best selection of Samsung Galaxy models in 2014," Jeff Bradley, AT&T devices senior vice president, said.
Buyers can take Galaxy S5 for $649.99 full retail price without any commitment. But the unlocked Galaxy S5 is expected to be more expensive.
AT&T also offers Galaxy Gear 2 and Galaxy Gear 2 Neo for every purchase of Galaxy S5. Buyers will get 50 percent discount on the Galaxy Gear accessories for each S5 starting from March 21 to June as long as the supplies are sufficient.
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5
T-Mobile also announced the pre-order date for Galaxy S5 which will begin on March 24. Buyers can get the newest Galaxy smartphone from T-Mobile for zero down payments which will hook users on a 24-month payment contract with the network.
T-Mobile Galaxy S5 with 24-month contract features zero overages, zero hidden device costs and zero upgrade cost. Owners of the T-Mobile S5 will also get the advantage of un-carrier plan or access to nationwide 4G LTE network.
"This thing is so hot we've already seen over a half a million pre-registrations for the Galaxy S5. That's a lot of very smart people grabbing this opportunity to pay nothing down, save more than a grand over the life of the other guys' contracts and have T-Mobile pay off every penny of their family's early termination fees," T-Mobile President and CEO John Legere said.
According to T-Mobile, customers who will make pre-orders by March 31 may receive a special, introductory price and get Galaxy S5 first in line as part of the launching celebration along with $120 discount on Galaxy Tab 3.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Halo: The Master Chief Collection' Xbox One Fixes And Free Gifts, Bonnie Ross Apologises For Issues
- LG G4: Speculations About The Next Big Thing For 2015
- PS4 vs. Xbox One Black Friday Sale 2014, Cyber Monday Deals: Walmart’s PS4 Bundles And Discounted Games With Gold
- ‘GTA V:' 1.19 Patch, Heists DLC Release With ‘Next Major Update’ Possible—Report
- ‘GTA 5 Online’ Gets Errors Despite Patches; Devs Update Fans On Online Heists
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around