'Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers for the Week of March 24, 2014: 27 Years and Still Alive
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 21, 2014 6:43 PM EST
Here's to 27 years of "Bold and the Beautiful" intense passion and drama! Next week, March 24, 2014, the cast and crew of B&B will be celebrating its twenty seven years anniversary as a soap opera on air. Yes, twenty seven years and the soap opera is still alive.
The week of March 17 had been one heady ride for most of the B&B characters. Will it be the same next week? Even more so!
Who can let Katie Logan Spencer (Heather Tom) and Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye) slip their eyes as Katie and Ridge step to the next level, spend special time together, and do some passionate lovemaking? None. Even Bradley Bell, the producer-head writer of the show thinks it's beautiful.
"We cleared the set, that's for sure! We really spent a lot of time on the look of it. I'm trying to work more creatively with lighting and silhouettes. It's artistic and very beautiful lovemaking," Bell told TV Guide.
But Brooke Logan Forrester (Katherine Kelly Lang) is still not accepting things. Brooke still wants Ridge back. As a result, Brooke seeks support from a famous face who is none other than Bill Spencer (Don Diamont).
Bill, on the other hand, has already formed a plan. Bill and Eric "Rick" Forrester Jr. (Jacob Young) work together against Ridge. So now, the week of March 24 will show Rick and Brooke talking. Brooke will talk to Rick about her sister Katie and almost-husband Ridge. When Rick learns more about the betrayal, Rick gets even more displeased.
Brooke, then, appears to need comfort, so Donna Logan (Jennifer Gareis) will be there to give it to her. Wyatt Fuller (Darin Brooks), meanwhile, will express his thoughts about Hope Logan's (Kimberly Matula) line "For the Future." Wyatt thinks the line should be more "daring."
Pam, on the other hand, will fill Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton), Aly Forrester's (Ashlyn Pearce) longtime crush, in on what is going on with Hope and Aly. Since its "Bold and the Beautiful" 27th year anniversary, there will definitely be more drama to expect on the show.
In the coming weeks, someone will hit the bottle as someone prepares to blossom and come out of her shell. Watch out for that! Stay tuned for more spoilers and updates. To know more about B&B, visit the CBS Web site.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People