'Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers for the Week of March 24, 2014: 27 Years and Still Alive
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 21, 2014 6:43 PM EST
Here's to 27 years of "Bold and the Beautiful" intense passion and drama! Next week, March 24, 2014, the cast and crew of B&B will be celebrating its twenty seven years anniversary as a soap opera on air. Yes, twenty seven years and the soap opera is still alive.
The week of March 17 had been one heady ride for most of the B&B characters. Will it be the same next week? Even more so!
Who can let Katie Logan Spencer (Heather Tom) and Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye) slip their eyes as Katie and Ridge step to the next level, spend special time together, and do some passionate lovemaking? None. Even Bradley Bell, the producer-head writer of the show thinks it's beautiful.
"We cleared the set, that's for sure! We really spent a lot of time on the look of it. I'm trying to work more creatively with lighting and silhouettes. It's artistic and very beautiful lovemaking," Bell told TV Guide.
But Brooke Logan Forrester (Katherine Kelly Lang) is still not accepting things. Brooke still wants Ridge back. As a result, Brooke seeks support from a famous face who is none other than Bill Spencer (Don Diamont).
Bill, on the other hand, has already formed a plan. Bill and Eric "Rick" Forrester Jr. (Jacob Young) work together against Ridge. So now, the week of March 24 will show Rick and Brooke talking. Brooke will talk to Rick about her sister Katie and almost-husband Ridge. When Rick learns more about the betrayal, Rick gets even more displeased.
Brooke, then, appears to need comfort, so Donna Logan (Jennifer Gareis) will be there to give it to her. Wyatt Fuller (Darin Brooks), meanwhile, will express his thoughts about Hope Logan's (Kimberly Matula) line "For the Future." Wyatt thinks the line should be more "daring."
Pam, on the other hand, will fill Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton), Aly Forrester's (Ashlyn Pearce) longtime crush, in on what is going on with Hope and Aly. Since its "Bold and the Beautiful" 27th year anniversary, there will definitely be more drama to expect on the show.
In the coming weeks, someone will hit the bottle as someone prepares to blossom and come out of her shell. Watch out for that! Stay tuned for more spoilers and updates. To know more about B&B, visit the CBS Web site.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown