'Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers for the Week of March 24, 2014: 27 Years and Still Alive
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 21, 2014 6:43 PM EST
Here's to 27 years of "Bold and the Beautiful" intense passion and drama! Next week, March 24, 2014, the cast and crew of B&B will be celebrating its twenty seven years anniversary as a soap opera on air. Yes, twenty seven years and the soap opera is still alive.
The week of March 17 had been one heady ride for most of the B&B characters. Will it be the same next week? Even more so!
Who can let Katie Logan Spencer (Heather Tom) and Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye) slip their eyes as Katie and Ridge step to the next level, spend special time together, and do some passionate lovemaking? None. Even Bradley Bell, the producer-head writer of the show thinks it's beautiful.
"We cleared the set, that's for sure! We really spent a lot of time on the look of it. I'm trying to work more creatively with lighting and silhouettes. It's artistic and very beautiful lovemaking," Bell told TV Guide.
But Brooke Logan Forrester (Katherine Kelly Lang) is still not accepting things. Brooke still wants Ridge back. As a result, Brooke seeks support from a famous face who is none other than Bill Spencer (Don Diamont).
Bill, on the other hand, has already formed a plan. Bill and Eric "Rick" Forrester Jr. (Jacob Young) work together against Ridge. So now, the week of March 24 will show Rick and Brooke talking. Brooke will talk to Rick about her sister Katie and almost-husband Ridge. When Rick learns more about the betrayal, Rick gets even more displeased.
Brooke, then, appears to need comfort, so Donna Logan (Jennifer Gareis) will be there to give it to her. Wyatt Fuller (Darin Brooks), meanwhile, will express his thoughts about Hope Logan's (Kimberly Matula) line "For the Future." Wyatt thinks the line should be more "daring."
Pam, on the other hand, will fill Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton), Aly Forrester's (Ashlyn Pearce) longtime crush, in on what is going on with Hope and Aly. Since its "Bold and the Beautiful" 27th year anniversary, there will definitely be more drama to expect on the show.
In the coming weeks, someone will hit the bottle as someone prepares to blossom and come out of her shell. Watch out for that! Stay tuned for more spoilers and updates. To know more about B&B, visit the CBS Web site.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools