'Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers for the Week of March 24, 2014: 27 Years and Still Alive
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 21, 2014 6:43 PM EST
Here's to 27 years of "Bold and the Beautiful" intense passion and drama! Next week, March 24, 2014, the cast and crew of B&B will be celebrating its twenty seven years anniversary as a soap opera on air. Yes, twenty seven years and the soap opera is still alive.
The week of March 17 had been one heady ride for most of the B&B characters. Will it be the same next week? Even more so!
Who can let Katie Logan Spencer (Heather Tom) and Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye) slip their eyes as Katie and Ridge step to the next level, spend special time together, and do some passionate lovemaking? None. Even Bradley Bell, the producer-head writer of the show thinks it's beautiful.
"We cleared the set, that's for sure! We really spent a lot of time on the look of it. I'm trying to work more creatively with lighting and silhouettes. It's artistic and very beautiful lovemaking," Bell told TV Guide.
But Brooke Logan Forrester (Katherine Kelly Lang) is still not accepting things. Brooke still wants Ridge back. As a result, Brooke seeks support from a famous face who is none other than Bill Spencer (Don Diamont).
Bill, on the other hand, has already formed a plan. Bill and Eric "Rick" Forrester Jr. (Jacob Young) work together against Ridge. So now, the week of March 24 will show Rick and Brooke talking. Brooke will talk to Rick about her sister Katie and almost-husband Ridge. When Rick learns more about the betrayal, Rick gets even more displeased.
Brooke, then, appears to need comfort, so Donna Logan (Jennifer Gareis) will be there to give it to her. Wyatt Fuller (Darin Brooks), meanwhile, will express his thoughts about Hope Logan's (Kimberly Matula) line "For the Future." Wyatt thinks the line should be more "daring."
Pam, on the other hand, will fill Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton), Aly Forrester's (Ashlyn Pearce) longtime crush, in on what is going on with Hope and Aly. Since its "Bold and the Beautiful" 27th year anniversary, there will definitely be more drama to expect on the show.
In the coming weeks, someone will hit the bottle as someone prepares to blossom and come out of her shell. Watch out for that! Stay tuned for more spoilers and updates. To know more about B&B, visit the CBS Web site.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report