'Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers for the Week of March 24, 2014: 27 Years and Still Alive
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 21, 2014 6:43 PM EST
Here's to 27 years of "Bold and the Beautiful" intense passion and drama! Next week, March 24, 2014, the cast and crew of B&B will be celebrating its twenty seven years anniversary as a soap opera on air. Yes, twenty seven years and the soap opera is still alive.
The week of March 17 had been one heady ride for most of the B&B characters. Will it be the same next week? Even more so!
Who can let Katie Logan Spencer (Heather Tom) and Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye) slip their eyes as Katie and Ridge step to the next level, spend special time together, and do some passionate lovemaking? None. Even Bradley Bell, the producer-head writer of the show thinks it's beautiful.
"We cleared the set, that's for sure! We really spent a lot of time on the look of it. I'm trying to work more creatively with lighting and silhouettes. It's artistic and very beautiful lovemaking," Bell told TV Guide.
But Brooke Logan Forrester (Katherine Kelly Lang) is still not accepting things. Brooke still wants Ridge back. As a result, Brooke seeks support from a famous face who is none other than Bill Spencer (Don Diamont).
Bill, on the other hand, has already formed a plan. Bill and Eric "Rick" Forrester Jr. (Jacob Young) work together against Ridge. So now, the week of March 24 will show Rick and Brooke talking. Brooke will talk to Rick about her sister Katie and almost-husband Ridge. When Rick learns more about the betrayal, Rick gets even more displeased.
Brooke, then, appears to need comfort, so Donna Logan (Jennifer Gareis) will be there to give it to her. Wyatt Fuller (Darin Brooks), meanwhile, will express his thoughts about Hope Logan's (Kimberly Matula) line "For the Future." Wyatt thinks the line should be more "daring."
Pam, on the other hand, will fill Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton), Aly Forrester's (Ashlyn Pearce) longtime crush, in on what is going on with Hope and Aly. Since its "Bold and the Beautiful" 27th year anniversary, there will definitely be more drama to expect on the show.
In the coming weeks, someone will hit the bottle as someone prepares to blossom and come out of her shell. Watch out for that! Stay tuned for more spoilers and updates. To know more about B&B, visit the CBS Web site.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- Julie Bishop Condemns Barack Obama For Overlooking Australia’s Commitment in Protecting Great Barrier Reef