‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion Part 2 Spoilers: What Happens in Episode 21? A Match between Richards and Vanderpump
By jaskiran kaur | March 21, 2014 6:19 PM EST
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 has never been so exciting as much as it gets during its Reunion episodes. Three-part Reunion of all the housewives-Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle Richards, Yolanda Foster, Carlton Gebbia, Brandi Glanville, Joyce Giraud- along with host Andy Cohen, commenced on March 17 which featured fights, arguments, tears and more. For avid fans of the show, there is more to come on March 24 and March 31. Here are few spoilers from "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion-Part 2 Episode 21. Read on to find out what happens next on RHOBH Season 4. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion- Part 2 Episode 21. Read only if you want to learn more about the episode.
In the last episode, all the ladies including Lisa Vanderpump, Kim Richards, Yolanda Foster, Carlton Gebbia, Brandi Glanville, Joyce Giraud and Kyle Richards sat down together with host Andy Cohen for a reunion, their annual ritual. Fans saw most memorable moments of the Season 4 and were updated on the casts' present relationship with each other. Brandi Glanville and Kyle ganged up against Lisa Vanderpump presenting their issues with her. Fans even got a glimpse of Brandi Glanville and Joyce Giraud's confrontation, who were thought to be friends by now.
The Epoch Times presented a description of "RHOBH's" upcoming episodes. In "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion- Part 2 Episode 21, the cast will sit down again and share their health and beauty secrets with their loyal fans. The episode will also bring forth their emotions about their children growing up and moving out of their homes. Brandi Glanville talks in depth about the difficult phase she been through, recently. And Kim Richards opens up about her feeling for Lisa. In the end, fans will see Kyle Richards and Carlton Gebbia caught up in another argument that will make them believe that they can never become friends.
People recently released a sneak peek video, giving an "exclusive look" at the Episode 21 featuring Reunion Part 2. The promo video suggests that the ladies are not yet over accusing and confronting each other. Kim Richards is going to delve into her issues with Lisa Vanderpump that seemed to have been there over the past few years. Click HERE to watch the sneak peek video from "RHOBH's" March 24 episode as published by People.
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion- Part 2 Episode 21 will be followed by Reunion Part 3 on March 31 and an episode called "Secrets Revealed" on April 7, 2014 on Bravo at 9PM. So stay tuned for more spoilers.
For more spoilers on "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" RHOBH) Season 4 read below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Warns Gareth Of Dire Consequences In New Promo [VIDEO]
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements