‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion Part 2 Spoilers: What Happens in Episode 21? A Match between Richards and Vanderpump
By jaskiran kaur | March 21, 2014 6:19 PM EST
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 has never been so exciting as much as it gets during its Reunion episodes. Three-part Reunion of all the housewives-Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle Richards, Yolanda Foster, Carlton Gebbia, Brandi Glanville, Joyce Giraud- along with host Andy Cohen, commenced on March 17 which featured fights, arguments, tears and more. For avid fans of the show, there is more to come on March 24 and March 31. Here are few spoilers from "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion-Part 2 Episode 21. Read on to find out what happens next on RHOBH Season 4. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion- Part 2 Episode 21. Read only if you want to learn more about the episode.
In the last episode, all the ladies including Lisa Vanderpump, Kim Richards, Yolanda Foster, Carlton Gebbia, Brandi Glanville, Joyce Giraud and Kyle Richards sat down together with host Andy Cohen for a reunion, their annual ritual. Fans saw most memorable moments of the Season 4 and were updated on the casts' present relationship with each other. Brandi Glanville and Kyle ganged up against Lisa Vanderpump presenting their issues with her. Fans even got a glimpse of Brandi Glanville and Joyce Giraud's confrontation, who were thought to be friends by now.
The Epoch Times presented a description of "RHOBH's" upcoming episodes. In "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion- Part 2 Episode 21, the cast will sit down again and share their health and beauty secrets with their loyal fans. The episode will also bring forth their emotions about their children growing up and moving out of their homes. Brandi Glanville talks in depth about the difficult phase she been through, recently. And Kim Richards opens up about her feeling for Lisa. In the end, fans will see Kyle Richards and Carlton Gebbia caught up in another argument that will make them believe that they can never become friends.
People recently released a sneak peek video, giving an "exclusive look" at the Episode 21 featuring Reunion Part 2. The promo video suggests that the ladies are not yet over accusing and confronting each other. Kim Richards is going to delve into her issues with Lisa Vanderpump that seemed to have been there over the past few years. Click HERE to watch the sneak peek video from "RHOBH's" March 24 episode as published by People.
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion- Part 2 Episode 21 will be followed by Reunion Part 3 on March 31 and an episode called "Secrets Revealed" on April 7, 2014 on Bravo at 9PM. So stay tuned for more spoilers.
For more spoilers on "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" RHOBH) Season 4 read below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery