‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion Part 2 Spoilers: What Happens in Episode 21? A Match between Richards and Vanderpump
By jaskiran kaur | March 21, 2014 6:19 PM EST
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 has never been so exciting as much as it gets during its Reunion episodes. Three-part Reunion of all the housewives-Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle Richards, Yolanda Foster, Carlton Gebbia, Brandi Glanville, Joyce Giraud- along with host Andy Cohen, commenced on March 17 which featured fights, arguments, tears and more. For avid fans of the show, there is more to come on March 24 and March 31. Here are few spoilers from "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion-Part 2 Episode 21. Read on to find out what happens next on RHOBH Season 4. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion- Part 2 Episode 21. Read only if you want to learn more about the episode.
In the last episode, all the ladies including Lisa Vanderpump, Kim Richards, Yolanda Foster, Carlton Gebbia, Brandi Glanville, Joyce Giraud and Kyle Richards sat down together with host Andy Cohen for a reunion, their annual ritual. Fans saw most memorable moments of the Season 4 and were updated on the casts' present relationship with each other. Brandi Glanville and Kyle ganged up against Lisa Vanderpump presenting their issues with her. Fans even got a glimpse of Brandi Glanville and Joyce Giraud's confrontation, who were thought to be friends by now.
The Epoch Times presented a description of "RHOBH's" upcoming episodes. In "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion- Part 2 Episode 21, the cast will sit down again and share their health and beauty secrets with their loyal fans. The episode will also bring forth their emotions about their children growing up and moving out of their homes. Brandi Glanville talks in depth about the difficult phase she been through, recently. And Kim Richards opens up about her feeling for Lisa. In the end, fans will see Kyle Richards and Carlton Gebbia caught up in another argument that will make them believe that they can never become friends.
People recently released a sneak peek video, giving an "exclusive look" at the Episode 21 featuring Reunion Part 2. The promo video suggests that the ladies are not yet over accusing and confronting each other. Kim Richards is going to delve into her issues with Lisa Vanderpump that seemed to have been there over the past few years. Click HERE to watch the sneak peek video from "RHOBH's" March 24 episode as published by People.
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion- Part 2 Episode 21 will be followed by Reunion Part 3 on March 31 and an episode called "Secrets Revealed" on April 7, 2014 on Bravo at 9PM. So stay tuned for more spoilers.
For more spoilers on "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" RHOBH) Season 4 read below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales