‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion Part 2 Spoilers: What Happens in Episode 21? A Match between Richards and Vanderpump
By jaskiran kaur | March 21, 2014 6:19 PM EST
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 has never been so exciting as much as it gets during its Reunion episodes. Three-part Reunion of all the housewives-Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle Richards, Yolanda Foster, Carlton Gebbia, Brandi Glanville, Joyce Giraud- along with host Andy Cohen, commenced on March 17 which featured fights, arguments, tears and more. For avid fans of the show, there is more to come on March 24 and March 31. Here are few spoilers from "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion-Part 2 Episode 21. Read on to find out what happens next on RHOBH Season 4. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion- Part 2 Episode 21. Read only if you want to learn more about the episode.
In the last episode, all the ladies including Lisa Vanderpump, Kim Richards, Yolanda Foster, Carlton Gebbia, Brandi Glanville, Joyce Giraud and Kyle Richards sat down together with host Andy Cohen for a reunion, their annual ritual. Fans saw most memorable moments of the Season 4 and were updated on the casts' present relationship with each other. Brandi Glanville and Kyle ganged up against Lisa Vanderpump presenting their issues with her. Fans even got a glimpse of Brandi Glanville and Joyce Giraud's confrontation, who were thought to be friends by now.
The Epoch Times presented a description of "RHOBH's" upcoming episodes. In "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion- Part 2 Episode 21, the cast will sit down again and share their health and beauty secrets with their loyal fans. The episode will also bring forth their emotions about their children growing up and moving out of their homes. Brandi Glanville talks in depth about the difficult phase she been through, recently. And Kim Richards opens up about her feeling for Lisa. In the end, fans will see Kyle Richards and Carlton Gebbia caught up in another argument that will make them believe that they can never become friends.
People recently released a sneak peek video, giving an "exclusive look" at the Episode 21 featuring Reunion Part 2. The promo video suggests that the ladies are not yet over accusing and confronting each other. Kim Richards is going to delve into her issues with Lisa Vanderpump that seemed to have been there over the past few years. Click HERE to watch the sneak peek video from "RHOBH's" March 24 episode as published by People.
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion- Part 2 Episode 21 will be followed by Reunion Part 3 on March 31 and an episode called "Secrets Revealed" on April 7, 2014 on Bravo at 9PM. So stay tuned for more spoilers.
For more spoilers on "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" RHOBH) Season 4 read below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date