Nina Dobrev's Ex Ian Somerhalder Sparks Dating Rumors With Maggie Grace Again? Kissed 'Lost' Star at Anniversary Event
By Sonalee singh | March 21, 2014 5:07 PM EST
Fomer flames, Ian Somerhalder and Maggie Grace sparked dating rumors after they were spotted getting cozy at the 10th reunion anniversary ABC series "Lost." The anniversary was being celebrated at 2014 Paleyfest held at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood.
Ian and Maggie played stepsiblings in the show and reportedly as soon as their characters were killed in the show they started dating each other. The actors dated for a brief period of one year from 2006 to 2007.
On the red carpet the couple was seen exchanging hugs and kisses. They were even spotted sitting side by side during the event. After the event, Grace took to Instagram and posted an image of Ian Somherholder giving Grace a kiss on the temple. The Taken star captioned the image as ":) #LostReunion."
While the couple was allegedly dating for one year, none of them officially confirmed the relationship. Regarding her camaraderie with Ian Somerhalder on the set of "Lost," during the filming of a love scene with Ian Somerhalder, she was the one who broke the ice.
"I filled my mouth with garlic and onions and inhaled them for five minutes," says Maggie in a report by the Daily Mail, adding, "When they called 'action', I leaned in and poor Ian recoiled in shock. It was the perfect icebreaker. We both knew it was going to be a tough scene to shoot. I knew he was as nervous as I was, so I decided to make it as repugnant as possible for him."
Regarding her rumored relationship with Ian she said: "Talking about relationships is a surefire way to jinx them. But Ian's great, I adore him, although I'm only 22 - far too young to even think about having a serious relationship."
Do you think there is a possibility of romance being rekindled between the alleged ex-flames? Let us know your thoughts.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2